打工姐妹花第一季 第144期:送厄尔去医院(在线收听

   Oh, hell, no!

  靠,不是吧
  Why is this line so long? Did the new iPhone come out?
  怎么这么多人排队,新iPhone出来了吗
  Let's just get him over there.
  咱们把他扶过去吧
  Max, anything you can do to move this along?
  麦克斯,你能把这些人弄走吗
  Move! Celebrity coming through. Morgan Freeman having a heart attack.
  走开,名人来了。摩根·弗里曼心脏病发了
  He is having a heart attack.
  他心脏病发了
  On a scale of one to ten, what's your pain?
  疼痛级别从一到十,你是几级
  Uh, two, we were just in the neighborhood, looking for a place to have jell-o.
  二级,我们只是刚好经过,想找个地方吃果冻
  I was talking to Morgan Freeman.
  我是在问摩根·弗里曼说话
  Take him now!
  现在就治他
  Sir, he has a history of heart trouble.
  先生,他有心脏病史
  All right, we'll get him in.
  好吧,把他送进去
  Earl, go with the nurse.
  厄尔,跟护士去吧
  Damn, it's a man.
  靠,居然是男护士
  We'll be right out here, Earl. Everything is gonna be okay.
  我们就在这等,厄尔。一定会没事的
  Have a seat and wait.
  去那边坐着等吧
  Look at me, gingerbread.
  看着老娘,小弱鸡
  If anything happens to him, I will staple your nut sack to that chair.
  如果他有什么三长两短,我会用订书机,把你的阴囊钉在椅子上
  That's right... it's me again.
  没错,又是我
  For the tenth time, he's fine.
  都说过九遍了,他没事
  He had a minor attack, but he's in good hands.
  他只是轻微病发,也有人会妥善照顾
  I would know... I had both of my heart attacks here.
  请相信我,我在这里心脏病发过两次了
  I want to go back there and see for myself.
  我得亲自进去看了才放心
  Family members only.
  只准家属进去
  Well, I'm his daughter. Oh, really?
  我是他的女儿。真的吗
  It says here he's 75 years old...
  病历上说他已经七十五岁了
  Well, he started late.
  他晚婚晚育
  And African-American.
  还是个非裔美国人
  He started late with a honky. I'm one of those combo babies.
  他跟个白鬼晚婚晚育不行啊。我就是传说中的杂交婴儿
  Here... You need proof?
  给,你不是要证据吗
  My last name is Black, see? Max Black.
  我姓布莱克。看见没,麦克斯·布莱克
  He's black. I'm Black. It'd be dumb if we weren't related.
  他是黑人,我姓黑。如果我们俩不是亲人,才有鬼咧
  Can I just get back to playing Angry Birds?
  我能继续玩"愤怒的小鸟"了吗
  You are yammering on here about nothing while the love of my life is back there alone and scared.
  我此生挚爱在里面独自担惊受怕,而你除了会说废话,什么都不会
  You said he was your father. Now he's the love of your life?
  你刚说他是你的父亲,现在又成了你此生挚爱了
  He's both. We're from the South.
  两者皆是,我们是狂野的南方人
  Have a seat.
  回去坐着吧
  I got us two lattes. It took forever.
  我为了买这两杯拿铁,等了好半天
  The guy in front of me missed his kidney transplant waiting for a mocha frappuccino.
  我前面那哥儿们,为了等一杯摩卡星冰,都错过了他的肾脏移植手术了
  Any news? The same.
  有新消息了吗。没有
  But they won't let me back there.
  他们也不让我进去
  I even told him Earl was my father.
  我甚至说厄尔是我父亲了
  Now's my chance. Nurse Chewbacca's on the move. I'm going back there.
  机会来了,楚巴卡护士离开座位了。我要偷溜进去
  If you see anyone about to notice me sneak by, draw all the attention to yourself.
  如果你发现有人注意到我,就帮我把大家注意力都转移到你身上
  Max, I don't know if I can do that.
  麦克斯,我不知道我是否做得来
  You're right. That's kind of my thing.
  你说得对,这是我的专长
  Okay, let me think. You don't have time to think.
  好的,我想想。没时间想了
  Just throw the coffees against the wall.
  直接把咖啡扔墙上就行
  That's ridiculous. I graduated top of my class at Wharton.
  这太离谱了。我可是沃尔顿商学院的毕业尖子生
  I can do better than that.
  我的本事比这大多了
  Paging Dr. Bender. Paging Dr. Bender, please.
  呼叫本德尔医生,呼叫本德尔医生
  Oh, my God!
  天啊
  Those were not nonfat.
  这咖啡居然不是脱脂的
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dgjmh/dgjmh1/375917.html