打工姐妹花第一季 第146期:卡洛琳的前男友(在线收听

   That's amazing.

  真厉害
  Someone found a florist that delivers after midnight.
  居然还有花店大半夜送花上门
  That's not so amazing.
  这有什么厉害的
  I know a guy named "Sticky Icky" Ricky who delivers exclusively after midnight.
  我认识一个叫"粘得要死斯基"的家伙,专门半夜送货上门
  You know, I just realized this is the first Valentine's Day
  我刚意识到这是我首个
  I won't get flowers from my father.
  不会收到我父亲玫瑰的情人节
  Aw, that's cute, with a big old side of creepy.
  又感人又带着一如既往的乱伦恶心
  No, it's sweet.
  不,多贴心呀
  Every year from the time I was a baby,
  我出生后的每一年
  and even when I had boyfriends,
  即使当我有男朋友的时候
  I'd get flowers from my father with a card that says,
  我都会收到父亲送的玫瑰,卡片上写着
  "You'll always be my Valentine."
  "你永远都是我的情人"
  I got a sweet Valentine from a guy I liked in high school.
  高中时,我收到过心仪对象的情人节卡片
  It said, "I'll give you five bucks to lift your shirt."
  上面写着"把T恤拉起来,就给你五块钱"
  打工姐妹花第一季
  Caroline... Hey, I'll be right with you.
  卡洛琳,我马上过来
  There he is. Cuter than I remember.
  他来了,比我记忆中帅多了
  When I heard your voice mail, I couldn't believe it.
  我听到你的语音留言时,简直不敢相信
  Yes, well, I wasn't sure you'd want to come down, because... you know...
  我也不是很确定,你是否愿意来见我,因为...你懂的
  You dumped me two years ago?
  你两年前甩了我吗
  Well, "dumped" is a strong word.
  "甩"这个词有点重吧
  Tore my heart out, shook it in front of my face. That any softer?
  当着我的面,把我的心撕成碎片扔掉。这样有轻点吗
  Hate to interrupt the "perfect white teeth" convention, but we're in a hurry.
  抱歉打断你们"强颜欢笑假客套"的对话,但我们赶时间
  David, this is my friend Max.
  大卫,这是我朋友麦克斯
  A friend of ours was admitted, and we were hoping to get him a private room.
  我们的朋友入院了,希望你能帮他安排间单人房
  Oh, so you're not here to return my Dartmouth t-shirt you stole from me.
  所以你不是来还我你偷走的达特茅斯大学T恤的吗
  You gave that to me.
  是你自己送我的
  No, I didn't! I love that shirt.
  才不是,我爱死那件T恤了
  I feel like I lost custody of it in a divorce, and now I'm like a deadbeat dad.
  感觉就像我离婚时失去了孩子的监护权,而现在反倒成了不付赡养费的爸爸了
  How about the room? Any chance? Please. Pretty please.
  那房间呢,能行吗?拜托,求求你了
  Oh, well, since you said "pretty please," I'll see what I can do.
  好吧,既然你都开口求我了。我看看我能做点什么
  We should be clear. We can't pay.
  先声明一点,我们没钱
  We're broke... both of us. But I'm sure you heard that somewhere.
  我们破产了,我们俩都是。但我相信有人跟你说了
  Yeah... Everywhere.
  是呀。大家都在说
  David, I hope your family didn't lose any money with my father. Did they?
  大卫,我希望我父亲没有造成你们家族的任何损失,有吗
  Nope, still filthy rich.
  没有,我们仍旧富得流油
  And I can do my best to burn some filthy off that rich, by getting your friend a V.I.P. room.
  我可以行行好,分点我家的油花给你,帮你朋友弄间贵宾房
  I'll just drop some names. By that, I mean my own.
  跟人报几个名字。其实,是报我自己的名字
  Shouldn't be a problem.
  应该就能搞定
  I love Jews.
  我爱犹太人
  Yeah, we're generous. Spread the word.
  没错,我们慷慨大方,麻烦广而告之
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dgjmh/dgjmh1/375919.html