打工姐妹花第一季 第147期:搬进单间(在线收听) |
Uh, if you wouldn't mind giving Narcissus my whereabouts? 可以的话,记得告诉小水仙我的去向
Did you see the look on that desk lump's big, red face when I pushed you by him?
我推你经过前台时,看见那二货他又肥又红的脸上的表情吗
I did, but I think throwing him the finger was a tad out of line.
看见了,但我觉得对他伸中指有点小小的过分了哦
Wow, Dr. David really hooked us up.
哇,大卫医生真是说到做到呀
Yeah, this is like an episode of Cribs I.C.U. Edition.
是呀,感觉就像美剧里的重症监护病房一样
So, Earl, what do you think?
厄尔,你觉得怎么样
Good lord, is that a Matisse?
上帝呀,那是马蒂斯的作品吗
I believe so. Then, mama, I'm home.
是吧。亲娘咧,我到家了
打工姐妹花第一季
Here, ladies, put these suckers in your station.
给,女士们,把这俩棒棒糖放进你的围裙里
I think I might get a late Valentine dinner crowd.
等会说不定有情人节夜的二次就餐高峰期
You also think you might get a late growth spurt, but that's not happening either.
你还觉得你可能会迎来身高二次发育呢,但这两样都是不可能的
At best, you'll get three single girls waddling over at midnight to cry into some tapioca.
最多会有三个单身女人,半夜踉跄地走进来,边痛哭流涕边吃木薯
True. I need to cut the crap.
的确,我还是别骗自己了
Valentine's dinner is bust.
情人节大餐梦破碎
And look, I have sacrificed my manhood for no cash value.
瞧,我牺牲了我的男子气概,却无半点盈利
But your wings are adorable.
可你的翅膀好可爱哟
Yes, but matching panties are suffocating the boys.
没错,但成套的内裤让我的"小弟们"憋死了
Come on, close early.
好啦,早点关门得了
We've only got one table of twi-hards. I want to go see Earl.
我们只有一桌暮光脑残粉。我想去看厄尔
Oh, what the hell? I love my man Earl, too.
好吧,我也爱我的兄弟厄尔
So screw it. Let's fly over there.
不管了,我们飞过去吧 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dgjmh/dgjmh1/375920.html |