绿箭侠第一季 第114期:重新恢复圣诞派对(在线收听

   I think there should be a national holiday

  我觉得应该给发明薯条的人
  for the guy that invented french fries.
  一个法定假日
  Or at least a statue or something.
  或者至少立个雕像什么的
  There is no Christmas party, is there?
  今年没有圣诞派对,对吗
  Thea, dad threw one of these every year.
  西娅,爸爸每年都会办一个
  Do people think I just wasn't gonna notice?
  所有人都觉得我察觉不到吗
  Hi, Thea.
  嗨,西娅
  Hi. Shane.
  嗨,肖恩
  This is my brother Oliver.
  这是我哥哥奥利弗
  Nice to meet you, Thea's brother.
  很高兴见到你,西娅的哥哥
  I bet the food on that island is better
  我打赌那座岛上的美食
  than this stuff they're serving here, huh?
  肯定比这儿的东西好吃多了吧
  You'd lose that bet.
  那你就猜错了
  We're heading down to the bay to hang out if you want to come.
  我们要去海湾走走,如果你想来的话
  Thanks, but I'm spending the afternoon with my brother.
  谢了,不过下午我想和哥哥在一起
  Another time.
  那改天吧
  See ya.
  回见
  绿箭侠第一季
  How do you know that Shane guy?
  你是怎么认识这个肖恩的
  We rob banks and smoke crack together.
  有时我们在一起抢个银行,吸个大麻
  That's funny, yeah. I have a feeling I'm not gonna be a fan.
  很好笑,不过我觉得我不会对他有好感
  You don't even know him.
  你还不了解他呢
  Let's change the subject.
  换个话题吧
  Fine. You were gonna tell me
  好,你刚才要告诉我
  why we're not having the annual Christmas party.
  今年没有圣诞派对的原因
  When you and dad disappeared,
  你和爸爸出事的时候
  by the time Christmas rolled around,
  圣诞节来了
  none of us felt much like celebrating,
  没人想要庆祝节日
  so we kind of skipped Christmas that year.
  所以那年的圣诞就跳过去了
  Every year.
  之后年年如此
  And it's really fine, so...
  其实真的没有什么,所以
  No. No, it's really not.
  不,不是的
  We're celebrating Christmas.
  今年我们来庆祝圣诞
  I went five years without it, and then Thea tells me
  我五年没有过圣诞节了,而西娅告诉我
  that you guys didn't have it either and I'm the reason.
  你们也没有,原因就在于我
  So maybe now I can be the reason
  所以现在可以因为我
  we have Christmas again.
  我们再次过圣诞
  I thought I would throw the Queen Christmas party.
  我可以办个奎恩圣诞派对
  You?
  你吗
  I know that I haven't been the son
  我知道我不是一个够格的儿子
  or the stepson or the brother that all of you deserve.
  养子,或是哥哥
  Especially lately.
  尤其基于我最近的表现
  But this feels like the right moment
  但我觉得现在是个
  to start making up for lost time.
  开始弥补我们所错过的时光的好时机
  What do you say?
  你怎么看
  I say yes.
  我完全赞同
  Yes! Ok. I will take care of everything.
  太好了,我会弄好所有的事
  You don't have to do anything.
  你们什么都不用做
  Just show up, look fantastic, and bring some Christmas cheer, ok?
  只要带着圣诞好心情,盛装出现就行了
  Ok.
  好
  Fine.
  好吧
  You're a good man, Oliver.
  你是个好人,奥利弗
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lvjianxia/ljx1/377937.html