绿箭侠第一季 第133期:消防队前的见面(在线收听

 What are you doing here?

你在这儿干嘛
I told Joanna I'd clean out Danny's locker.
我告诉乔安娜我来整理丹尼的储物柜
And you?
你呢
Tommy sent me over to make sure the guest list for the firemen's gala was accurate.
汤米让我来确定下消防员筹款会的宴客名单是否准确
Tommy's been working very hard on that.
汤米是下了很大功夫
It's very generous of you, Oliver.
你真的很大度,奥利弗
It's truly not.
其实不是
绿箭侠第一季
Speaking of Tommy, he told me that you're being very protective of your drawers.
既然提到汤米了,他跟我说你对自己的小抽屉非常敝帚自珍啊
This is not a fancy term for your underwear.
这么说你的内衣抽屉是不是不好
Are you and I seriously having this discussion?
你是真的想跟我谈这个吗
Well, we're friends.
当然,我们是朋友嘛
Yes.
好吧
Tommy asked for a drawer.
汤米是让我给他腾个抽屉
And this is bad?
这样不好吗
No.
也不是
It's just... I'm an all or nothing type of girl.
只是...我是个直截了当的人
First it's a drawer, then it's a closet,
他首先要一个抽屉,然后再要个衣橱
half my rent, it's half my life.
再然后是半间公寓,甚至我一半的生活
Am I really ready to do that with Tommy?
我真的准备好和汤米过日子了么
You could take it slow.
你可以慢慢来
I don't things slow, remember?
我从不慢慢来,你忘了吗
I close my eyes and I jump, just like you.
我下定决心就一股脑走下去,和你一样
I think that's why we spooked each other.
所以我俩才无法在一起
Our feelings... our fears, they control us.
我们的情感,惧怕操纵着我们
It's not the other way around.
而不是我们操纵它们
You know? Yeah.
你懂的吧。懂
I have to get inside.
我得进去了
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lvjianxia/ljx1/378024.html