绿箭侠第一季 第154期:西娅出了车祸(在线收听

   Oh, Thea.

  西娅
  Are you ok?
  你还好吗
  Yeah. Yeah. I'm fine. I'm just headachy, really.
  是的,我没事,只是有点头痛
  The car--is--is it--
  我的车,它,它是
  The car isn't important right now.
  西娅,别管车了
  Do you remember what happened, sweetheart?
  你知道发生了什么吗,亲爱的
  You go away.
  我不想看到你
  Thea, please.
  西娅,别这样
  I said I'm fine.
  我说了我没事
  绿箭侠第一季
  Your father's even beginning to call me now.
  你爸现在开始给我打电话了
  Don't waste your minutes.
  不要浪费时间
  Your father is a jerk, but he's still your father.
  你父亲虽然是个混蛋,但他还是你父亲
  I think in his own way,
  我想他只是想
  I think he sees himself as protecting you somehow.
  他以为这么做可以保护你
  Yeah. He is really good at using my dead mother for an excuse for being a jerk.
  是啊,他利用我过世母亲给自己辩护,这招很绝啊
  You never talk about your mother.
  你从没提起过你的母亲
  I was only 8 and I don't remember much about what happened.
  我那时才八岁,我记不清发生的事情
  But after... my father completely shut me out.
  但在那之后,我父亲将我完全拒之门外
  And then he went away.
  然后自己走掉了
  He was gone for maybe a year or two.
  他走了有一两年
  I was 8 and he left me.
  我那时才八岁他竟离开了我
  That is who my father is.
  我看清了他的真面目
  He only cares about himself.
  他只考虑自己
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lvjianxia/ljx1/378176.html