绿箭侠第一季 第166期:找上门的警察(在线收听

   Mornin'.

  早上好
  How you feeling?
  感觉如何
  I feel like I'm getting the worst hangover of my life.
  这是我这辈子最糟的宿醉
  That coming from a guy who spent most of his twenties in a hangover, that's really saying something.
  你这20几岁都在宿醉的人居然说这样的话,看来这感觉是有够糟的
  You think you can uncuff me?
  能给我解了吗
  Not going to kill you. Promise.
  我不会杀了你,我保证
  You're standing. That's pretty impressive.
  你站起来了,恢复的真快啊
  The Count only got you with half a dose,
  伯爵只给你注射了一半
  but you still sweated out a small swimming pool coming down.
  你就流了一地的汗
  The Count. Any chance our friends in SCPD took him down?
  伯爵,我们的警察朋友抓到了吗
  None at all,but we did manage to get this.
  没有,不过我们拿到了这个
  Think we should analyze it.
  可以分析一下
  Listen,Oliver,maybe you need to give it a few hours. Oliver
  也许你该再休息几个钟头
  A near drug overdose isn't something you just walk away from.
  药量太大,药性没那么快过
  Neither is Thea.
  西娅也一样
  绿箭侠第一季
  What's wrong? Is everything okay with Thea?
  怎么回事?西娅出事了吗
  This isn't about your sister,this is about you.
  跟你妹没关系,找你呢
  Last night we got a call from a C.I.,
  昨晚我们接到线人电话
  busted up a drug sale between a big time dealer and the Russian mob.
  捣毁了一起大买家和俄国黑帮的交易
  "We"? I thought you worked Vice.
  "我们"?你不是负责毒品的吗
  Joint task force. Vertigo's got everybody holding hands.
  联合特遣队,迷魂药的案子调动所有人手
  Like I said... Last night,drug deal gone south.
  如我所说,昨晚的毒品交易砸了
  An eyewitness put you at the scene.
  有目击者看到你也在现场
  Whoever he is,he's mistaken.
  不管是谁,肯定看错了
  Yeah?
  是吗
  I saw you,Oliver.
  我可看到你了,奥利佛
  Is this true?
  你真去了吗
  I was checking into The Count.
  我当时在追查"伯爵"
  He's the guy who sold drugs to Thea.
  他可是卖毒品给西娅的人
  And I figured if I could find out what he looked like,
  我以为知道他长相后
  then I could give your sketch artist something to go on.
  就能给警局素描师些线索
  So I paid a low-life with a Russian accent an obscene amount of money to arrange a meeting.
  我雇了个俄国口音的混混,花了大笔钱,安排会面
  And? Did you get eyes on him?
  然后呢,看清他了吗
  No.
  没
  All right,are you pressing charges against my son?
  你们要起诉我儿子吗
  You get involved in this again,you'll see the inside of a cell,
  你若再次涉案,别怪我抓你了
  and unlike last time,you will not see the way out.
  不会再轻易放过你了
  Detective. Thank you for what you did for Thea.
  警探,你帮了西娅,我万分感谢
  My daughter asked me for a favor and I did it.
  我是给我女儿面子
  And that's the end of it.
  下不为例了
  Hope you don't think I sold you out.
  别觉得我出卖了你
  No. Just doing your job.
  不,职责所在
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lvjianxia/ljx1/378188.html