绿箭侠第一季 第190期:荒岛上的历练(4)(在线收听

   Do you remember I told you that I had a partner?

  还记得我说过以前有个搭档吗
  Yeah.
  记得
  Do you remember the guy who tortured you?
  还记得那个折磨你的人吗
  That freak show was your partner?!
  那个变态是你搭档
  His name's Billy Wintergreen.
  他叫比利·温特格林
  Oh. Ok.
  好吧
  Our mission was to exfiltrate Yao Fei
  我们的任务是救出姚飞
  and to find out why Fyers and his men were so interested in him.
  查明法尔斯那帮人为什么对他这么感兴趣
  绿箭侠第一季
  But our bird got shot out of the sky before we even saw the airstrip.
  但我们的飞机在半空中被击落,当时离他们的基地还远着呢
  That's where I found you.
  我就是在那找到你的
  When Fyers took us prisoner, he asked if we would join him and his men.
  法尔斯把我们抓起来时,问我们要不要向他们投诚
  Billy accepted Fyers' invitation. I declined.
  比利答应了,我拒绝了
  He was the godfather to my son Joe.
  他是我儿子乔的教父
  And yet, he turned his back on me without even thinking twice about it.
  却想都没想就背叛了我
  Everybody is in this life for themselves!
  每个人都是自私的
  If you let him radio camp, we're done.
  要是你让他通知营地,我们就完了
  What about the others? You worry about your one.
  那其他人呢?你担心这一个
  I'll worry about my ten.
  其余十个交给我
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lvjianxia/ljx1/378535.html