打工姐妹花第一季 第162期:麦克斯发烧(在线收听

   You poor baby. You have a fever of 102. Just have to rest, Bubala.

  你个可怜的娃。你都烧到38.9度了。乖乖休息吧,亲爱的
  I'm really fine. That towel thing feels awesome.
  我真的没事。这毛巾也太舒服了吧
  It's a cold compress, it'll bring your fever down.
  这是冰枕,让你赶紧退烧
  My husband should be in any minute.
  我老公马上就来了
  Thanks. I think it's only right to tell you,
  谢谢,我应该老实告诉你
  I don't know a lot about my background, so... I might not be Jewish.
  我不太了解我的真实身世,我可能不是犹太人哦
  Please, look at you. You could be my daughter.
  傻孩子,瞧你的长相。如果我有女儿,肯定长你这样
  I would have liked that. Always wanted a daughter.
  那样该多好啊。我一直希望有个女儿
  I always wanted a mother.
  我也一直希望有个妈妈
  Oh, did your mother die young? Sadly, no.
  你母亲早逝吗?很遗憾,仍在世
  Ooh, you need a kiss. Oh, good your soup is ready.
  让我给你一个吻。太好了,你的汤来了
  Ess a bissel, tatelleh.
  喝"细尘"点吧,亲爱的
  Bissel? I know bissel.
  细尘?我懂"细尘"这词
  Of course you do. You're Jewish.
  你当然懂,你是犹太人嘛
  Okay, I'm Jewish, what the hell.
  是就是吧,其他都见鬼去
  Oh, we don't believe in hell.
  我们不相信有地狱
  We don't? Awesome. Oh, thanks.
  不信吗?太爽了。谢谢您
  Call me bubby.
  叫我嬷嬷
  Thanks, bubby. No one's ever blown on my soup before.
  谢谢,嬷嬷。从来没人帮我吹过汤
  What's wrong with them?
  那些人脑子有病吗
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dgjmh/dgjmh1/378961.html