英语四级口语场景句型----起床词汇(2)(在线收听

   把被子叠好。

  Let’s fold up the futon. fold意为“折叠”,fold up意为“叠好”、“叠整齐”;futon原本是日文,现在英文中也逐渐使用,意为“被子”。
  Let’s put the futon away. (把被子收起来吧。)
  昨天晚上你打呼噜了。
  You were snoring last night. snore“打呼噜”。
  You were snoring last night. (昨天晚上你打呼噜了。)
  Did I keep you up? (影响你睡觉了吗?)
  You were sawing logs last night. saw logs原意为“锯木头”,在此用来表示“打呼噜”。
  我做了个可怕的梦。
  I had a nightmare.
  I had a nightmare. (我做了个可怕的梦。)
  It’s all right now. (现在没事了。)
  你一直没关灯啊。
  You left the light on. left (leave)是“保持某种样子”、“保持某种状态”的意思,表达“电灯一直开着”、“发动机一直开着”、“窗户一直开着”也可以用这种句型。
  You forgot to turn off the light. (你忘了关灯了。)
  我得洗脸了。
  I have to go wash my face. go wash是go和wash两个动词连用,口语中常用。可以把它看作是go and wash的缩略形式。
  该吃早饭了。
  It’s time to eat breakfast.
  It’s time to have breakfast.
  我还困着呢。
  I’m still sleepy.
  I’m still drowsy.
  我还打哈欠呢。
  I’m still yawning.
  昨天的酒还没醒呢。
  I have a hangover.
  我是个夜猫子。
  I’m a night person. “早上起不来”的意思。
  I’m a night person. (我是个夜猫子。)
  I’m not. (我可不是。)
  I’m a morning person. (我喜欢早起。)
  我是用咖啡来提神的。
  Coffee wakes me up.
  Coffee gets me going.
  刷牙了吗?
  Did you brush your teeth?
  Have you brushed your teeth?
  我得梳梳头了。
  I have to comb my hair.
  穿什么好呢?
  What should I wear?
  What should I wear? (穿什么好呢?)
  The red one. (穿红的吧!)
  Which dress should I wear?
  Which one should I wear?
  What should I put on?
  快换衣服。
  Hurry up and get dressed.
  Hurry up and get dressed. (快换衣服。)
  Why? (干嘛?)
  把睡衣收好。
  Put those pajamas away!
  Put those pajamas away! (把睡衣收好。)
  Oh, I’m washing those. (啊,我正要洗呢。)
  我走了,妈妈。
  I’m leaving. Bye mom!
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/listen/yyky2/379303.html