【大家说英语】来打羽毛球(2)(在线收听

October 14
 
10月14日
Read it!
读读看!
Mark and Jim want to beat Rob and Megan.
马克和吉姆想要击败罗柏和梅根。
The score is close, but Rob and Megan are ahead.
比数很接近,不过罗柏和梅根领先,
They have more points.
他们分数比较多。
Later, Jim and Mark aren't happy because they lost.
之后,吉姆和马克不太高兴,因为他们输了。
They bet Rob and Megan a pizza.
他们和罗柏和梅根赌一个披萨,
Now they have to buy them one.
现在他们要买个披萨给他们,
But they aren't sore losers.
但是他们不是输不起的输家。
Better luck next time Mark and Jim!
马克和吉姆,祝你们下次好运喔!
Conversation A (in the park)
 
会话A(在公园)
OK, Megan. Are you and Rob ready to lose this game?
好了,梅根。你和罗柏准备好要输球了吗?
I don't think so. We can beat you and Jim.
我可不这么想,我们可以打败你和吉姆的。
Don't be too sure!
别那么肯定!
Do you both remember the rules?
你们两个都记得规则吗?
Um . . . wait.
嗯…等一下,
Can Rob and I each hit the birdie before it goes over the net?
罗柏和我在球过网之前,都可以各击一次球吗?
No. Your side can only hit it once.
不行,你们那边只能击球一次,
Then it must go over the net.
然后羽球就要过网了。
来打羽毛球
 
Conversation B
 
会话B
Hit the birdie, Jim! Hit it!
吉姆,击球! 打到它!
I got it! I got it!
我打到了! 我打到了! (把球打到网下)
Uh, Jim. Hit the birdie over the net, not under it.
呃,吉姆,是要把羽毛球从上面送过网,不是从下面。
I know. Sorry.
我知道啦,对不起。
So they got a point!
所以他们得一分!
Yes. The score is 15 to 14. They're ahead!
对。比数是15比14, 他们领先!
But the game isn't over yet!
但是比赛还没结束!
We play to 21 points.
我们打到21分决胜负!
And you have to win by two points.
而且要有两分的差距才算赢。
Conversation C (in the Jungle Cafe)
 
会话C(在丛林咖啡馆)
Hi, you two.
嗨,两位,
You don't look very happy.
你们看来不太高兴。
We played badminton with Rob and Megan. And we lost.
我们和罗柏和梅根对打羽毛球, 我们输了。
But we only lost by two points!
但是我们只输两分!
I know. But we still lost.
是啊,但还是输啊,
And now we owe them a pizza.
而且现在我们欠他们一个披萨。
A pizza?
一个披萨?
We bet them.
我们跟他们打赌。
And we lost.
而我们输了,
So we have to buy the pizza.
所以我们必须要买个披萨。
Well, don't be sore losers.
那么,别输不起。
Better luck next time!
祝你们下次运气好一点啦!
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/djsyy1/380263.html