英语口语常用短句 第18期(在线收听) |
Chapter Four 第四章
209.as I was saying / like I was saying
如我刚才所言
As I was saying before you came in, Bob, we'll need lots of help.
鲍勃,正如你进来之前我所说的,我们需要大量的帮助。
Help for what? I didn't hear what you were talking about.
帮忙做什么啊?我没有听见你们刚才在说些什么。
210.Don't bother.
别麻烦了。
Shall I put these cards in alphabetical order?
要我把这些卡片按照字母顺序排好吗?
No, don't bother. It's really not necessary.
不用麻烦了,真的不必要。
211.Don't get any ideas.
不要想得太好了。
I'll be going to Honolulu on my vacation.
假期我要到火奴鲁鲁岛去。
Don't get any ideas.
不要想得太好了,
We're counting on your coming back to work in two weeks.
我们还指望你两周之后回来工作呢。
212.Give me best to.../Say hello to...(for me).
替我向......祝愿/(替我)向......问好。
Good-bye, Mr. Wilson. Please give my best to Mr. Jones.
再见,威尔逊先生,请替我向琼斯先生问好。
I certainly will. Good-bye, Mr. Jackson.
一定,再见,杰克逊先生。
213.(Have you) changed your mind? /You changed your mind?
你改变主意了吗?
I heard you were going to Miami.
我听说你要去迈阿密,
Have you changed your mind?
你改变主意了吗?
Yeah. I've decided to go to Atlanta instead.
是的,我已经决定要去亚特兰大了。
214.(I'm) glad you could drop by./(I'm) glad you could stop by.
(我)很高兴你能来。
I'm sorry to drop in on you without calling.
很抱歉我没有事先打电话就来冒昧拜访了。
Not at all, Bob. I'm glad you could drop by.
不要紧,鲍勃,我很高兴你能来。
215.(I) wouldn't bet on it./(I) wouldn't count on it.
(我)不敢说。/(我)不敢指望。
I'm sure this weekend's weather will be nice.
我确信这个周末天气会很好。
I wouldn't bet on it. The weather forecast calls for rain.
我不敢说,天气预报说会有雨。
216.(I) wouldn't if I were you.
要是我是你,我不会那么做。
Should I mention this mistake to Mr. Fields?
我跟费尔兹先生提一下这个错好不好?
I wouldn't if I were you. He might get angry.
我要是你就不会提,他可能会生气的。
217.(I) can't complain. /(I have) nothing to complain about.
不错。/(我)没什么好抱怨的。
How are things going at work these days?
你近来工作如何?
I can't complain. We're meeting our quotas easily enough.
还不错,我们很容易就会完成指标。
218.Right away.
立刻/马上。
How soon will you be able to leave?
你们什么时候可以走啊?
Right away.
马上。
219.That (all) depends.
视情形而定。
Will you be going to San Francisco on business soon?
你马上要因公去旧金山吗?
That all depends. I haven't talked to the head office yet.
视情形而定,我还没有跟总公司谈。
220.(The) best of luck (to...).
祝......好运。
Good-bye, Tom. The best of luck to you!
再见,汤姆,祝你好运!
Thanks, Jim. Same to you!
谢谢你,吉姆。也祝你好运!
221.to make a long story short / to cut a long story short
长话短说。
How did the client respond to your proposal?
客户对你们的建议反应如何?
To make a long story short, we made a contract.
长话短说,我们签合约了。
222.To go (, please).
要带走。
Is this order for take-out or will you eat here?
这张单是带走还是堂食啊?
To go, please.
带走。 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yykydj/380541.html |