打工姐妹花第一季 第171期:派对前的爆料(在线收听

   Max, I'm so excited for this party.

  麦克斯,我好期待这个派对啊
  I wore my loose clothing so I can dance all night.
  我穿了宽松衣服来,以便彻夜热舞
  God, I cannot take this party pressure.
  天啊,派对的压力快让我崩溃了
  I'm just going to go in the back and run a can opener across my wrist.
  我要去后面用开罐器割腕自尽了
  Oh, Max. I'm sure you did a great job.
  麦克斯,你肯定行的
  You know, as long as you have a DJ, some champagne, and a psychic.
  只要有DJ,有香槟,外加个灵媒就行
  No, no, and no.
  没DJ,没香槟,没灵媒
  I got some balloons, a hummus tray, and possibly Earl. He still hasn't confirmed.
  只有气球,鹰嘴豆泥,还有不一定来的厄尔。他没给我准信
  You don't need psychic to know that this is going to be a horrible, horrible party.
  不用灵媒,也知道这肯定会是个坏坏的派对了
  Well, thank God Caroline has new boy toy. She might not mind as much.
  幸好卡洛琳有了新的小男仆,她应该不会太介意
  What are you talking about?
  你说什么呢
  Yeah, I saw them kissing in front of the diner last night.
  我昨晚看到他们在餐厅外面接吻了
  Yeah, I sat there and watched for an hour.
  没错,我坐在那里看了整整一小时呢
  They were really going at it, hot and heavy.
  他们天雷勾动地火,一发不可收拾
  You know, like the Showtime network in the good old days.
  尺度就跟昔日美好的重口电视台一样
  Oh, great. Now I have to invite him to the party, too?
  这下可好,还得多请个人来参加派对
  I only got a six-pack of Capri Suns, so people are going to have to share.
  我只准备了六包可沛利果汁呢,现在得排排坐,分果汁了
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dgjmh/dgjmh1/381234.html