老友记精校版第1季 第10期:莫妮卡的新室友(10)(在线收听

   Phoebe: My mom had just killed herself and my stepdad was back in prison, and I got here, and I didn't know anybody.

  我妈妈刚自杀,我的继父又进了监狱,然后来到这里,我谁都不认识。
  Phoebe: And I ended up living with this albino guy who was, like, cleaning windshields outside port authority. And then he killed himself.
  然后结果是我和一个在港务局给人擦车窗的白化病人住在一起。最后他也自杀了。
  Phoebe: And then I found aromatherapy. So believe me, I know exactly how you feel.
  然后我找到按摩这份工作。所以相信我,我完全了解你的感受。
  Ross: The word you're looking for is: 'Anyway'...
  你想说的话是:"无论如何"
  Monica: All right, you ready? No. No, no, I'm not ready! How can I be ready!
  好了,准备好了吗? 不不不,我没准备好,我怎么会准备好!
  Rachel: "Hey, Rach! You ready to jump out the airplane without your parachute? ?"
  "嘿,瑞秋!你准备好不带降落伞就跳出飞机了?"
  Rachel: Come on, I can't do this!
  不要这样,我做不到!
  Monica: You can, I know you can!
  你行,我知道你行!
  Rachel: I don't think so.
  我不这么认为。
  Ross: Come on, you made coffee! You can do anything!
  来吧,你都会自己泡咖啡!你什么都可以!
  C'mon, cut. Cut, cut, cut,...
  来吧,剪,剪,剪,剪,剪
  Rachel: Y'know what? I think we can just leave it at that. Kind of like a symbolic gesture. Rachel, that was a library card.
  知道吗?我想我们这样就可以了。就好像是某个象征性行动。 瑞秋!那是图书卡!
  Cut, cut, cut, cut, cut, cut, cut
  剪、剪、剪、剪、剪、剪
  Chandler: Y'know, if you listen very closely, you can hear a thousand retailers scream.
  知道吗,如果你仔细听,你们也许可以听到上千个商家的尖叫。
  Monica: Welcome to the real world! It sucks. You're gonna love it.
  欢迎来到真实世界!它很糟糕,但是你会喜欢的!
  Monica: Well, that's it (To Ross) . You gonna crash on the couch?
  好啦,就这样了,(对着Ross)你要在沙发上睡?
  Ross: No. No, I gotta go home sometime.
  不,我得偶尔回趟家。
  Monica: You be okay?
  你还好吗?
  Ross: Yeah.
  是的。
  Rachel: Hey Mon, look what I just found on the floor. (Monica smiles. )
  嘿,莫妮卡,看我在地上找到了什么。(Monica笑)
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lyjjjb/lyjjjb1/382212.html