夏洛的网 第48期:夏洛(6)(在线收听

   The sheep looked at each other in disgust.

  那些羊厌恶地你看看我我看看你。
  "Stop your nonsense, Wilbur!" said the oldest sheep.
  “别乱叫了,威尔伯!”最老的那只羊说,
  "If you have a new friend here, you are probably disturbing his rest;
  “如果你在这里真有个新朋友,你这样叫恐怕只会打搅他休息,
  and the quickest way to spoil a friendship is to wake somebody up in the morning before he is ready.
  大清早人家还在睡觉,你去去把他吵醒,这最容易伤害感情,破坏友谊了。
  How can you be sure your friend is an early riser?"
  你怎么能肯定,你那位朋友是早起的呢?”
  "I beg everyone's pardon," whispered Wilbur. "I didn't mean to be objectionable."
  “我请大家原谅,”威尔伯低声说,“我无意让大家不高兴。”
  He lay down meekly in the manure, facing the door.
  它乖乖地在肥料堆上躺下来,面对着门。
  He did not know it, but his friend was very near.
  它不知道,其实它那位朋友就在附近。
  And the old sheep was right, the friend was still asleep.
  老羊说得对,这位朋友还在睡觉。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/syysdw/xldw/384890.html