"扯淡"如何用英语地道表达(在线收听) |
在日常生活中,总有些人喜欢瞎编乱造,胡扯胡诌的。当他们blah blah blah说个不停,听到我头都痛的时候,真想来句:你这是“扯淡”!那么今天就带大家看看,怎么用英语表达“扯淡”。 (1)blah
废话;空话;瞎说
这在日常对话中出现频率非常高!
e.g. Blah, blah... See, I can even recite it.
那都是废话。 看,我甚至会背诵了。
e.g. Get to the point. Not just blah blah blah.
把这一点讲清楚。不要只是夸夸其谈。
e.g. They wipe out tired feelings and remove wrinkles and age signs. Blah, blah, blah! See? I can even recite it.
它们还能消除疲劳的感觉和除去皱纹及衰老的痕迹,等等等等。看,我还会背呢!
(2)blabbering
多嘴的人;泄密者;胡言乱语,喋喋不休
e.g. Every time I met this guy I was definitely trapped by his blabber mouth.
每次一碰到这个家伙,我就会被他的喋喋不休困住。
e.g. Don't be a blabber mouth!
没必要说的话别喋喋不休地说 。
e.g. I've heard nothing but blabber.
我只听到有人胡说八道。
(3)nonsense
胡说;废话
e.g. None of your nonsense!
别胡说八道了!
e.g. You mustn't chatter nonsense on serious diplomatic occasions.
在严肃的外交场合你可不能唠唠叨叨地胡说一气。
e.g. I'm fed up with all those nonsense.
所有那些胡言乱语我真听腻了。
e.g. What nonsense be ye talking!
你在这儿胡说什么呀!
(4)Gibberish n.
乱语;快速而不清楚的言语
e.g. This may be reassuring if you find every time you meet the object of your affections you talk complete gibberish.
所以倘若你发现你的每次表白都以胡言乱语告终,那你大可放心。
e.g. Five years ago, that question would have been gibberish.
5年前,这个问题简直就是胡言乱语。
另外,gibberish 还有无用的,乱码的意思。
e.g. Doing this adds some gibberish to the URL.
这样做增加了一些无用的网址。
e.g. Without the proper decryption, the content of the message would just be digital gibberish.
没有正确的解密系统,邮件内容不过是些乱码罢了。
(5)Bullshit
讲废话
e.g. This is complete bullshit.
这完全是瞎扯淡。
e.g. But all of that is just marketing bullshit.
但所有这些都只是营销的屁话。
(6)Baloney
胡扯;蠢货;熏肠
e.g. Dad, his story's baloney.
爸,他鬼话连篇。
e.g. I think what you've just said is a lot of baloney.
我觉得刚才你所说的都是胡扯。
e.g. There're lots of people that believe that, and I think it is utter baloney.
很多人坚信有,可我认为这纯属胡扯。
e.g. Let us cut the baloney on this subject.
关于这个问题我们就别胡扯了。
e.g. Baloney! I never said that.
胡扯!我从没那么说。
e.g. That's a load of baloney.
鬼话连篇。 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/listen/yyky2/386907.html |