打工姐妹花第一季 第176期:免费监狱巴士(2)(在线收听) |
Oh, look. We just passed a Carvel. 快看,我们刚路过一家凯菲
What's a Carvel?
什么是凯菲啊
Carvel ice cream. You know, Fudgie the Whale, Cookie Puss.
凯菲冰激凌啊。他们的软糖鲸鱼,饼干猫没听过吗
Come on, how could you not know Carvel? They have them everywhere.
不是吧,怎么可能没听过凯菲冰激凌?他们的冰激凌车随处可见
Oh, wait. Is that that white trash ice cream?
等等。就是穷苦白人吃的冰激凌吗
How dare you! It is not white trash.
你再说一次试试!才不是穷苦白人吃的
And I wouldn't be so high and mighty. You're on a free bangbus to a prison.
而且你也别装什么高贵了。你正坐在通往监狱的免费巴士上呢
I'm sorry. I didn't realize you had such a strong emotional connection to ice cream.
真是抱歉哦。我没想到你对冰激凌有如此强烈的感情
Not to the ice cream. The ice cream cake.
不是冰激凌,是冰激凌蛋糕
When I was ten, I asked my mom for a birthday party.
我十岁时,我让我妈给我办生日派对
She said yes but then flaked out and forgot to call anyone.
她答应之后,又睡过去了,没邀请任何人来
I'm starting to understand why you don't like birthday parties.
现在我懂为什么你不喜欢生日派对了
So after I waited on the porch for an hour,
我在阳台干等了一个小时后
I'll stole 20 bucks from her purse,
就去她皮包偷了20块
thumbed it out to Carvel, and bought myself a Fudgie the Whale cake.
拦了一辆冰激凌车,然后买了软糖鲸鱼冰激凌蛋糕吃
Ate the whole thing with a pink plastic spoon,
用一根小粉勺把它全部吃光
and it was way better than any party ever could have been.
那种幸福感,是任何生日派对都比不上的
I heard that. There ain't nothing better than Fudgie the Whale.
我全听见了。软糖鲸鱼冰激凌蛋糕最棒了
I love the chocolate crunchies.
我最爱巧克力碎果仁口味
Bitch, everybody love the damn chocolate crunchies!
白痴,谁不爱那个口味啊 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dgjmh/dgjmh1/389193.html |