打工姐妹花第一季 第177期:探访监狱(在线收听

   Hey, Shonda. Who are you here to see?

  珊妲,你是来探视谁呢
  Who's available? I'm just cracking wise. You know I'm here to see Squirm.
  谁有空啊?开玩笑嘛,我当然是来找蠕爷的
  Search her. Damn. Is it my turn again? Next.
  搜查她全身吧。靠,怎么又是我。下一位
  We're not on that list. We didn't call ahead.
  我们没在名单上,我们没预约
  Leave it to me. I've gotten into every club I've ever wanted to get into.
  我来处理。我没有想进却进不去的地方
  Hi. Caroline Channing plus one.
  卡洛琳·钱宁,带一朋友
  I don't see you on the list.
  你不在名单上啊
  Really? That's weird. We should be on the list. We're always on the list.
  真的吗,怪事。我们应该在名单上啊,一直都是这样
  Max, we're not on the list.
  麦克斯,我们不在名单上
  We're not? I'm going to kill my assistant.
  不在名单上吗,我要宰了我助理
  打工姐妹花第一季
  Oh, I know. It might be under Deangelo Jefferson.
  我知道了。应该是在德安杰洛·杰佛逊的名下吧
  Come on, girls. Don't waste my time.
  女士们,别浪费我时间了
  I'd like to see a manager.
  我要见你们主管
  There's no manager. It's a prison.
  这里没有主管。这里是监狱
  Well, then who runs this place?
  那这里谁管事
  Well, the Aryan brotherhood is getting pretty strong.
  雅利安兄弟会最近势力挺庞大的
  This is such amateur hour. Give me 50 bucks for the door guy.
  真是石头脑袋不开窍。给我50块塞给这看门的吧
  Are you seriously trying to bribe an officer of the law while inside a prison?
  你不会是真想在监狱里贿赂一名警官吧
  That's a federal offense. Is it?
  这可是重罪。真的吗?
  Probably. Look, I should have you thrown out for even suggesting it. We do not accept bribes.
  应该吧。光冲着你们这想法,我就该把你们轰出去。我们这里不收贿赂
  Okay, fine. I'll let you take your sweet time searching me on the way in.
  好吧,好吧。如果你放我们进去,做全身检查时,我让你检查"到底"呢
  These two are clear to go through.
  这两位女士可以进去了
  Max, you can't do that for me.
  麦克斯,你不需要为我这么牺牲
  It's really for me. It's been a while. Woot, woot.
  我是为了自己,好久没人"碰"过我了。哟呵,哟呵
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dgjmh/dgjmh1/389194.html