职场英文口语 第2期:找工作(2)(在线收听

   Well, I mean, apart from the ones I don't like of course!

  我的意思是,当然除了我不喜欢的人!
  Secondly, I know Tip Top Trading is one of the fastest-growing companies in London, and I want to be part of that.
  其次,我知道Tip Top Trading是伦敦发展最快的公司之一,所以我想成为其中的一员。
  That's absolutely right. Tip Top Trading is the fastest-growing company in the plastic fruits sector.
  千真万确。Tip Top Trading是塑料水果业发展最快的公司之一。
  Well said, Anna! If she gets that job I'm sure she'll be an asset to the company.
  说的好,安娜!如果她得到这个工作,我肯定她将是公司的骨干。
  The decision is in the hands of Manager, Paul, who we heard there.
  我们听到了,决定权在经理保罗的手中。
  He's a nice guy really, a little disorganised, but when things go wrong he's got to take charge, a bit like this.
  他人真的不错,有点儿缺乏条理,但是当事情出错时他就会全权掌管,就像这样。
  Yesterday was not a great day. Two clients came in with serious complaints.
  昨天可不好过,有两名客户带来了严重的投诉。
  Mrs Kumquat received a delivery of imitation bananas that were purple - not very convincing, and Mr Lime ordered grapefruits, but got pineapples. Tom!
  Kumquat女士收到了紫色的人造香蕉,难以相信。Lime 先生定了葡萄,但是收到的是菠萝。汤姆!
  Yeah, listen...Were you responsible for these errors?
  是的,听着……-你能对这些失误负责吗?
  Well...yes, but...
  是的,但……
  Look, mistakes happen. But it seems that Mrs Kumquat left our offices even angrier than when she came in and she says she will never use Tip Top Trading again!
  错误已经发生了。但是似乎Kumquat女士离开办公室的时候甚至比她进来的时候更生气,并且她说她再也不会光顾 Tip Top Trading了!
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zcywky/390349.html