绿箭侠第一季 第233期:马尔科姆死里逃生(在线收听

   Hey. Hey, Dad. Take it easy. You were shot.

  爸爸。放轻松。你中枪了
  The bullet was laced with poison.
  子弹上有毒
  I should be dead.
  我怎么没死
  I gave you a blood transfusion.
  我给你输了血
  Actually it was... the Vigilante's idea. He saved you. He did?
  事实上...是治安维持者的主意。他救了你。是吗
  I was worried I was going to lose you.
  我好害怕就这样失去你
  I'm not going anywhere.
  我哪也不去
  You said that after mom died. But you left.
  妈妈死了之后,你也是这样说的。但你还是走了
  I wasn't a very good father to you after your mother passed away. I was so lost.
  你妈妈死了之后,我没有尽到父亲的责任。我当时好迷茫
  You never told me where you went.
  你从没告诉过我,你去哪了
  I found myself in a place called Nanda Parbat. I met a man there.
  我到了一个叫南达尔巴特的地方。在那我遇到了一个人
  He helped me make sense of things.
  他让我对事物有了新的认知
  He helped me to find a purpose for my life; to make this city a better place for everyone. Especially for you.
  他让我找到了人生的目标,让大家感觉这个城市更加美好。尤其是你
  How are you going to do that? Malcolm?
  你打算怎么做?马尔科姆
  Tommy. Could I talk to Moira for a minute?
  汤米。我可以和Moira单独谈一下吗?
  Thank God you're all right.
  谢天谢地,你还活着
  We have a traitor in our midst.
  我们中有个叛徒
  I want you to find out who. He just made his last mistake.
  你去把他找出来。这会是他犯得最后一个错误了。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lvjianxia/ljx1/391622.html