绿箭侠第一季 第237期:冤家再相逢(在线收听

   So I told Chris and Shane they could be our plus ones tonight to Oliver's club-- if they're lucky.

  我和克里斯还有肖恩说了,他们可以做我们的舞伴出席奥利弗的俱乐部开张,如果他们运气好的话
  We both have plus ones, right?
  我们都能带伴儿的吧
  Uh, I-I don't know. Hang on just a second.
  我不知道,你等我一下
  I didn't know purse snatchers took coffee breaks.
  小偷也会喝咖啡休息呀
  You know, for a stuck up, rich bitch, you seem to spend a lot of time here in the Glades.
  对于骄傲自大的白富美来说,你也花太多时间在林中空地了吧
  绿箭侠第一季
  My job's around here. You? Have a job?
  我在这工作。你,会有工作?
  Yeah. You know, you should try it some time.
  没错,你也试着找份工作吧
  Instead of hanging out on a street corner, waiting to boost somebody's handbag.
  不要老在街上游荡抢别人钱包了
  Sounds good. Know anyone who's hiring high school dropouts with a couple of priors, no references and a history of violence?
  听上去不错,但是谁会要一个有前科,无推荐,还有暴力史的高中辍学生呢
  Actually, I might. You know that new club opening in the Glades? Verdant?
  我也许会。你知道林中空地开了家叫翡翠的新俱乐部吧
  My brother owns it. I think he might be hiring valet attendants.
  我哥开的,他好像在请候客服务生
  Do you think it's a good idea? Me, taking the keys to stranger's cars?
  你觉得这样好吗?让我去负责陌生人的车
  I think it's time you put up or shut up.
  要么接受要么闭嘴
  Talk to your brother.
  找你哥谈
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lvjianxia/ljx1/391628.html