绿箭侠第一季 第238期:调查海伦娜的来意(在线收听

   Where you been?

  你去哪了
  Oh, I thought I'd give myself a rare morning in.
  我让自己难得享受了一个早晨
  Don't look at me like that. The club is opening, finally.
  别这样看我,俱乐部终于要开张了
  McKenna and I are going on date number six tonight, which is...
  麦肯纳和我今晚是第六次约会
  It's significant. And, uh, I don't know.
  意义非凡,我不知道
  It seemed like a good day to give the bad guys a rest.
  今天暂且放过那些恶人
  Well, it’s the bad girls that I'm worried about. Helena
  我在担心这个坏姑娘,海伦娜.
  Yes, or as I like to call her, your psycho ex-girlfriend.
  是的,我喜欢叫她你的前精神病女友
  This was taken at Alley Cats, the strip joint.
  这是在猫巷,脱衣舞夜总会
  绿箭侠第一季
  The police report lists the stiff's name as Gus Sabatoni.
  警方告示死者是格斯·萨巴托尼
  That's Bertinelli's lawyer. Why would she come back to Starling City just for him?
  他是波提纳尔的律师。她来斯特林市找他干什么
  It's not like he did a good job.
  他貌似没有尽职
  Her father's serving consecutive life sentences without parole.
  她父亲在服无期徒刑,不能假释
  Come on, Oliver, we both knew this was just a matter of time.
  得了奥利弗,我们都清楚这只是时间问题
  You tried to help her, you couldn't.
  你试着帮过她,但不行
  Now the only question is, how long before she drops the dime on you, me, this whole operation.
  现在的问题是,她还要多久会来找我们
  Look, I want you to get in touch with her contacts in the Bratva.
  我要你联系她在黑手党里的线人
  Talk to anyone on the street, figure out where Helena is, why she's back.
  随便问谁,查出她在哪,为什么回来
  Ok. But Oliver...
  行,不过奥利弗...
  Dig, if she's here, she’s here for a reason.
  狄格,她回来肯定有原因
  If that's not Frank Bertinelli, we need to know what she has planned. Ok.
  如果不是因为弗兰克·波提纳尔,我们也得查出她在密谋什么。好
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lvjianxia/ljx1/391634.html