职场英文口语 第56期:电话谈话技巧(2)(在线收听

   Good. Now, when the person has introduced themself – this is Mrs Smith or whatever, say: Hello Mrs Smith, how can I help you?

  很好。现在,当一个人介绍她自己说我是史密斯女士或其他什么时,你要说:你好,史密斯女士,我能为你做什么吗?
  Or, if you know them already, you might say: Hello Mrs Smith, how are you?
  或者如果你已经知道他们是谁了,你可以说:你好,史密斯女士,你好吗?
  Okay, what if Mrs Smith wants to speak to Tom but he's not there?
  好的,如果史密斯女士想找汤姆说话,但他又不在怎么办?
  You say: "I'm really sorry, he's not available at the moment. Can I take a message?"
  你可以说:“我很抱歉,他现在不在,我能帮你留言吗?”
  Or: "I'm afraid he's busy, shall I ask him to call you back?" Okay.
  或者说:“恐怕他现在很忙,我能让他过会儿给你回电吗?” 好的。
  And, to end a conversation, you can say: "Thank you for calling, goodbye."
  对话结束时,你可以说:“谢谢你的来电,再见。”
  Let's do another practice!
  让我们再做一个练习!
  Hello? Tip Top Trading.
  你好?这里是 Tip Top Trading。
  Hello, this is Mrs Smith.
  你好,我是史密斯女士。
  Hello Mrs Smith, how can I help you?
  你好,史密斯女士,我可以帮你做些什么?
  I'd like to speak to Tom please.
  请让汤姆接电话。
  I'm really sorry, he's not available at the moment. Can I take a message?
  我很抱歉,他现在不在,我能帮你留言吗?
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zcywky/393136.html