打工姐妹花第一季 第183期:密柜中人(2)(在线收听) |
Come over and say hello. 过去打个招呼吧
They're the first and practically the only people that ever hired us to do a cupcake job.
人家可是我们的第一批顾客,也是唯一请我们做小蛋糕的人
Do I have to? Can't I just stand here and judge from afar?
不去不行吗?我不能就远远站着,对他们品头论足吗?
Come on, and let's not mention how bad we're doing.
来嘛,千万别说咱们生意不好
We want them to think we're a big success, so they'll recommend us for their friends' events.
要让他们觉得我们大获成功,他们才会放心推荐我们给朋友
Yeah, because you know the gays, they party about everything.
也对,基佬嘛,什么破事都能开个派对
And there's another stereotype. Hi, guys.
又不是每个基佬都这样。你们好吗
打工姐妹花第一季
Happy leap year! F.Y.I., people are still talking about those cupcakes you made for our wedding shower.
闰年快乐啊。对了,我们朋友们现在还对你们做的婚前派对小蛋糕赞不绝口呢
Everyone. How's business?
人人夸哟。生意如何
Fabulous, amazing, killing it.
太好了,超棒的,忙得累死累活
Or it's killing us. We're not quite sure.
或是搞得我们生不如死,说不准啊
I'll go grab some menus for you girls. Max.
我去帮你们两姑娘拿菜单过来。麦克斯。
Sorry. I'll go grab some menus for you ladies.
抱歉。我去帮你们两女士拿菜单过来
Love her... so Madeleine Stowe in revenge. Oh, she is.
爱死她了,超像玛德琳·斯托在《复仇》里角色。真的呢
I don't watch that.
我不看那个剧。
We love it. It's all about a young blonde woman who's out to seek revenge on everyone for destroying her family.
我们超爱看的。讲的是一个年轻的金发妹,要向那些摧毁她家庭的人展开复仇的故事
Yeah, too close to home.
不看是对的,太感同身受了 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dgjmh/dgjmh1/393592.html |