打工姐妹花第一季 第193期:度假归来(在线收听) |
Oh, there they are, the world travelers. 回来啦,环游世界姐妹花
Shouldn't people be throwing confetti or something?
大家怎么还不起身鼓掌撒花啊
I'm all out. I snorted mine in the power outage of '65.
我的花都用光了。65年大停电的时候我当毒品吸掉了
How was your vacation?
假期玩得开心吗
Well, it turned out to be more of a daycation, but we had a great time, didn't we, Max? Yes, we did.
虽然假期后来变成了一日游,不过我们还是玩得很开心,对吧?是挺开心的
打工姐妹花第一季
Max, things sure are dull around here without you.
麦克斯,你走了之后餐厅了无生气啊
Everyone walking around all P.C., nobody called me black. Hell.
周围的人嘴巴都干净得很,他娘的,都没人叫我黑鬼了
I haven't left once since you've been gone.
你走后我都没离开店过呢
When it comes to this job, you are my vacation.
工作上,你就是我的假期
And that, Earl, is why I got all five of these gift bags for you.
就知道你这么好,所以给你带了五个礼物包
Welcome, again, to the Williamsburg diner. This way, please.
欢迎再次光临威廉斯堡餐厅。这边请
I have looked up "down-low" and "rice queen" on Wikipedia.
我去维基百科查了"密柜中人"跟"米后"了
And, no, I'm not a secret homosexual or a man who chases only Asian men.
我不是未出柜的同性恋,对亚洲男人也没有特殊的基情
I'm great, I'm straight. Get used to it.
我很好,我很"直",接受现实吧 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dgjmh/dgjmh1/393701.html |