打工姐妹花第一季 第201期:介绍试药的副作用(在线收听

   All right, ladies, listen up! Hey, Max!

  女士们,听好啦!嗨,麦克斯!
  Hi, Toby. Heads-up, me, her, and, uh... Excuse me, what's your name?
  嗨,托比。先说好,我跟她,还有...抱歉,你叫什么名字
  Oh, it's cool, we don't have to do, like, the name thing.
  无所谓的,不用问名字,装友善的
  A girl after my own heart! We're roommates.
  深得我心的女孩啊。我们住一间
  Got it. Now, since most of you have done this before, I'll make it quick.
  没问题。在座大多数人都有经验了,我就长话短说吧
  Half of you will get a placebo.
  半数的人会吃到安慰剂
  The other half will be a testing a new drug called Gladiva,
  其他的将会吃到新药"角斗名伶"
  and no, that's not my stage name down at the clubs.
  别乱想,这是药名,不是我在舞厅的"艺名"
  Okay, possible side effects may occur over the next 24 to 48 hours.
  好的,副作用会在接下来24至48小时内出现
  打工姐妹花第一季
  They are... drum roll please... Headaches, vomiting, flatulence, tongue-swelling, suicidal thoughts.
  可能出现的症状有...头痛,呕吐,胃胀气,舌头肿大,自杀倾向
  I'm having some right now. I.T.W....Inability To Walk.
  我现在就有这倾向了。行丧。行走能力丧失。
  Mm, I hope we get that 'cause that's the only thing that's gonna keep me here.
  希望我会出现这个,不然我死也不待这里
  And R.U.... Relentless urination. Fatigue, seizures... Camel toe. I'm kidding. That's my joke.
  狂尿。狂尿不止。疲劳,抽搐,骆驼趾。开玩笑的,我开个玩笑而已
  That's his joke. Good, 'cause I was out the door.
  他就爱开这玩笑。幸好,不然老娘早闪人了
  Also, TG, EB, CCS... You want me to explain those to you?
  还有例如TG、EB、CCS。要我解释给你听吗
  Not until you see one happening to me. And A.L.
  等我有了再解释吧。还有大失
  Anal leakage. The Grande Dame of side effects. Well, bottoms up.
  大便失禁。副作用界的一姐哦。吞干净吧
  Max, don't say that after "anal leakage."
  麦克斯,刚说完大便失禁谁还敢吞啊。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dgjmh/dgjmh1/393710.html