外企工作英语口语(在线收听) |
很多在大公司上班的白领,特别是外企白领们,在工作中会经常用到英语和别人对话,但是一开口却又不知道怎么表达更地道,显得不怎么流利。很多时候,会由于自己的英语水平有限让领导和同事认为是自己的工作能力有限。 所以,英语对话作为沟通的主要形式,在工作中起着至关重要的作用。针对工作中高频率的对话场景,给大家提供了一些最常用的外企工作英语口语,都是工作中经常使用的,如果大家能记住其中的重点表达法和语句,工作中再碰到类此场景就能脱口而出英语语句了。
一、上班第一天的简单的英语口语对话
A: Hello. Welcome to C&C Company你好。欢迎你到C&C公司来。
B: Hello. And Good morning. I’m George Chen.你好,早上好。我是乔治·陈。
A: Nice to meet you George. I’m glad you’ll be working for us. We’re like a big family here. We all work together as a team.乔治,很高兴见到你,我很高兴你能到我们这里来工作,我们这就像是一个大家庭,所有的人工作在一起,就像一个团队
B: That’s great. I’m eager to start.太好了。我都等不及要开始工作了
A: Well, let me tell you about some of our policies and practices here.好的,那我就把这里的规章制度先跟你说一下。
B: All right. That will be a big help. I’m fresh out of college.好的。那会对我帮助很大。我刚从学校毕业。
A: We requite all our employees to arrive for work on time and we insist that they keep their lunch hours to a reasonable length.我们要求员工准时到岗,而且午餐的时间不要过长
B: I understand. That seems easy to follow.我明白,这很容易做到。
A: Employee character is very important to us. We expect everyone here at C&C to be industrious, cooperative, honest and open-minded.员工性格很重要。我们希望C&C公司的的员工勤奋、协作、诚实、开明
B: I’m very glad to hear that. I think I possess all of those qualities.
很高兴听到这些。上述素质我都具备。
A: We also try to do the best we can for our employees. We feel obligated to provide a safe working environment, and we make every effort to listen to our employees’ concerns.我们也努力为员工创造最好的条件。我们有责任为员工提供一个安全可靠的工作环境,我们也聆听员工们的呼声
B: That’s very admirable. That’s also one of the reasons I wanted to work here.
那好极了。这也是我想到这里工作的原因之一
A: Now, perhaps you have some questions. Is there any additional information I can provide?现在你可能有些问题要问吧。你还想了解些什么呢?
B: Yes,As a matter of fact. I have a few questions.是的,我有好几个问题要问呢!
A: Certainly. Go ahead!尽管问吧!
B: Will I be required to have a medical examination before I start work?我开始上班之前要不要进行体格检查?
A: Yes, definitely. But the company will cover the expense.是的,一定要体检。但是公司会出这笔钱。
B: And would I have to go through special training or preparations for the job?
我要不要通过一些特殊的岗前培训?
A: Yes, you would. Our company believes in employee training and self-improvement.是的,要参加培训。我们公司秉承员工培训和个人成长的信念。
B: And would it be necessary for me to work on weekends?我在周末有没有必要加班?
A: No, that wouldn’t be necessary.不必。
B: And one more question: do employees here have to go through a probation period?
还有一个问题:这里的员工有没有试用期?
A: No, they don’t. Once you are hired you have the same rights and great privileges as other employees.没有,你一旦被录用了,就享有和其他员工一样的权利。
B: I see. That’s great.我明白了。太好了。
A: Do you have any other questions?你还有别的问题吗?
B: No, I don’t think so. You’ve been so helpful.我想没有了,你帮我解决了很多疑问
A:All right. I’m glad to hear that.好的,很高兴你这么说。
B:Well,I’ve probably taken up enough of your time.我占用你的时间已经够多了
A: We’ll talk again soon.我们很快会再见的。
B: I’ve enjoyed talking with you. Thank you very much.我很喜欢跟你谈话,谢谢。
A: You’re very welcome.不用客气。
二、工作进度
A: Kim, have you made contact with Mr. Lee?金姆,你跟李先生联系上了没有?
B: Not yet, Mr. Wang. But I’m working on it.还没有,王先生。我正在联系。
A: What seems to be the problem?是怎么回事?
B: I just keep getting a busy signal.我打的时候老是占线。
A: Maybe his phone is out of order. Anyway, keep working on it. I really need an answer about the contract I sent him.也许是他的电话坏了。不管怎么样,继续联系吧。我确实想知道他对那份合同的回应。
B: All right, I’ll let you know when I get through.好的,接通了我就告诉你。
三、谈论休假的英语对话
A: I’ve been working hard for a whole year. I really need a break.我辛辛苦苦工作了整整一年。我真得歇歇了。
B: That’s true. You need to take some time off to relax.真的。你需要抽出一些时间放松一下。
A: You said it. I’m looking forward to my annual vacation.你说得没错。我正期待着年假的到来。
B: When are you going to take your vacation?你什么时候开始休假?
A: Later this month. I can’t wait!这个月底。我等不及了!
B: I really envy you. I’m not taking my vacation until December.我真羡慕你。我要到十二月份才能休假。
四、化解同事矛盾的英语对话
A: Sam, you’ve got to forgive me.山姆,你得原谅我。
B: Forgive you for what?原谅你什么?
A: I used your computer. And I’m afraid I’ve erased your personal files accidentally.我用了你的电脑。恐怕我不小心把你的私人文件删掉了。
B: No! Are you kidding me?不!你跟我开玩笑?
A: I’m afraid not. I apologize.不是,我很抱歉
B: I can’t believe it! I have all my important personal documents stored in that computer. It’s no laughing matter.我简直不敢相信!我将所有重要的私人资料都存入电脑了。这可不是闹着玩的。
A: I told you I’m sorry. What can I do to make it up to you?我都跟你道歉了。我怎样做才能弥补我的过错?
B: Well, you should be sorry! Don’t ever use my computer again! You can’t do anything now, it’s too late!你应该道歉!再也不许用我的电脑了!现在你做什么都没有用了,已经太迟了!
五、闲谈周末的对话
A: Jim, how was your weekend?吉姆,你的周末过得怎么样?
B: I went to the beach with my friends and had a barbecue there.我跟朋友去海滩玩了,还在那儿吃了烧烤。
A: That sounds like a lot of fun. Did you go swimming, too?那一定很好玩。你们也游泳了吧?
B: Sure. I think it’s a fantastic place to go.当然。我觉得那是个好去处。
A: I couldn’t agree more. That’s an ideal place for a vacation.我完全同意。那是个理想的度假场所。
B: It sure is.当然。
A: I can’t wait to go there myself.我都巴不得亲自到那儿去玩玩。 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/listen/yyky2/394767.html |