咱们裸熊 第37期:牛仔夹克(在线收听

   Hmmm. Not looking too good.

  嗯。看起来不太妙啊。
  And I stepped on gum! Awww!What does that guy have that we don't?
  我踩到口香糖了啦!嗷!那个家伙比我们好在哪啊?
  Well, onto the next song, I guess. Where is that...no. Hmmm. Whoa! Hey! Your elbow's in my face! Huh?
  好吧,我猜我们得换下一首歌试试了。在哪儿呢...不是这个。哇哦!嘿!你的肘顶着我的脸了!嗯?
  Hey, guys! I'm free!
  嘿,兄弟们!我摆脱了口香糖了!
  Aww, man. That's all our money. All right, maybe we should just head home.
  哦,不是吧。那是我们全部的钱了。好吧,也许我们应该回家去了。
  We're not having the best of luck. If only the world was ready for our music. Ah! Our masterpiece!
  除非这个世界已经准备好接受我们的音乐,否则我们不会有什么运气的。哦!我们的大作!
  Ice bear found comb.
  白熊找到一把梳子。
  Huh? Guys, check it out.
  哈?兄弟们,看着个。
  Huh? Hey, it stopped.
  嗯?嘿,雨停了。
  What is that thing?
  这玩意儿是什么?
  It's some kind of jacket...Made of jeans. It's a pants-jacket! Whoa! It's all dirty and crusty.
  应该是牛仔做的夹克衫。是牛仔夹克!哇哦!全是灰还有脏东西。
  Maybe we should throw it back in the dumpster.
  也许我们应该把它扔回垃圾箱去。
  Yeah, you're probably right.
  是,也许你说的对。
  Hey, nice Jean-jacket, bro!
  嘿,兄弟,牛仔夹克不错哦!
  Sweet jacket!Yeah, man!
  漂亮的夹克!没错!
  Guys, did you see that? That was incredible! We can't throw this out.
  兄弟们,看到了吗?太不可思议了!我们不能把它扔掉。
  I haven't had a high-five in months. But with this jacket, I just got three in a row!
  我有几个月没有跟别人击掌了。但是穿上这件衣服以后,一下子来了三次!
  Let me try it on. Whoa! Legal tender!
  我来试试看。哇哦!钱钱!
  This is the best thing to happen to ice bear.
  这是白熊遇到过最好的事情了。
  Whoa! - It just opened!That was amazing!
  哇哦!- 它自己开了!太酷炫了!
  Guys! It's this jacket. It's bringing us good luck! We should test its powers. Uh, ha. Me first.
  兄弟们!都是因为这件夹克。它给我们带来了好运气!我们来试试它的威力吧。我先来。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zmlx/395134.html