咱们裸熊 第42期:拯救糯懦拉(在线收听

   Come on in, buddy. Let's get you fixed up.

  进来吧,伙计。我们会拯救你的。
  How are you, man? You holding up?
  你还好吗?感觉怎么样?
  I was just trying to make people laugh. Why, world? ! What has nom nom ever done to you? You can just set those down right there.
  我只是想逗大家开心。世界为什么这样对我?!糯懦拉曾经做错了什么吗?这些你放在这里就好了。
  Aw, it's probably not as bad as you think, buddy.
  也许也没你想的那么坏,兄弟。
  No, no, you don't get it. I'm alone in this world. No one will ever make videos with me anymore.
  不,你不明白。我只身一人在这个世界上。再也不会有人给我拍视频了。
  Don't say that. You just need a new angle. Show people a different side of yourself. The good side.
  别这么说。你只是需要从一个新角度。让大家看到另一面的你。好的那一面。
  Do you really think that could work? But my crew's all gone. I don't know how to make videos without them.
  你真的认为那样做会有用吗?但是我的工作人员都走了。离了他们我不知道怎么拍视频。
  Psht! You don't need that old crew. You've got us! Right, bros?
  你不需要以前的工作人员。你有我们呢!对吧,兄弟们?
  Uh, yeah.
  额...是啊。
  Ice bear wants no part of this.
  北极熊不想参与这件事。
  Ooh! What if we did something fresh? What if...I dunno...We made a movie? Yes, I see it! You, you can be our director.
  如果我们拍点新的东西呢?如果... 我也不知道...我们一起做个电影怎么样?我认为很棒!你,你可以当导演。
  It would be an honor.
  真是太荣幸了。
  And, you, you can be my social media guy.
  你,你可以当我的社交媒体师。
  What? That's not very exciting.
  什么?这可不怎么让人感到兴奋。
  Yeah, you know what? You're right. Most of my fanbase is just girls anyway, so I guess...- I'm in!
  是啊,说实话,你说得对。不管怎么说,我的粉丝大多都是姑娘,所以我觉得 ...- 我加入!
  Great! And, you...Oh, there he goes.
  太棒了!至于你 ...他怎么走了。
  Ah, don't worry about him. We can do this movie. With just us.
  别担心他了。我们三能够完成这部电影的。
  All right, let's do this. Let's make this movie.
  好的,那就行动起来吧。一起拍电影。
  Oh, this is going to be amazing. -Let's make a movie!
  真是太棒了。-一起拍电影!
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zmlx/395427.html