咱们裸熊 第86期:摆脱环保袋(在线收听

   Oh, that's so interesting.

  噢,太有趣了。
  Oh, panda. - I mean, that's a silly question.
  熊猫。- 我是说,这真是个蠢问题。
  Let me ask you this then.
  那我问问你这个。
  Ugh, what is he doing?
  呃,他在干什么?
  Tote life.
  环保袋生活。
  What are you doing here, man? ! I told you to knock.
  你在干什么啊,伙计?我告诉过你要先敲门的。
  Me and Sinead were having a date night.
  我和夏娜在约会呢。
  And who's that?
  那么那位是谁?
  Oh. She's my ex.
  噢,那是我前任。
  We still talk sometimes...But she's crazy.
  我们有时还有联系啦... 但是她简直是疯子。
  Tote life.Tote life. - Okay, this needs to stop.
  环保袋生活。环保袋生活。- 好吧,这必须得停下来了。
  Stop what? - This is crazy.
  停下什么?- 这太疯狂了。
  I came here to take care of multiple complaints about your "Tote life."
  我来这儿是因为多起针对你们环保袋生活的投诉。
  Complaints? We're not hurting anyone.
  投诉?我们又没妨碍到别人。
  Step outside with me for a second.
  请和我出去看一下。
  What the...Oh, man, look at this place.
  这都是...噢,伙计,看看这个地方。
  Huh?What?
  嗯?什么?
  Oh, no, what have we done?
  哦不,我们都做了什么?
  How could we let this happen?
  我们是怎么能让这一切变成这样的?
  Ice bear is to blame. - No, we all are.
  北极熊的错。- 不,是我们大家的错。
  We all did this.
  我们都有责任。
  We let the tote life consume us.
  我们沉溺在环保袋生活里了。
  Panda, we need to do something.
  熊猫,我们需要做些事情。
  Ice bear wants out of tote life.
  北极熊想要摆脱环保袋生活。
  We need to get rid of our totes.
  我们需要摆脱我们的环保袋。
  No, never!
  不,绝不!
  Panda, wait! - Tote life!Panda.
  熊猫,等等!- 环保袋生活!熊猫。
  The structure is collapsing.I have to go in and save the animal.
  房子要倒了。我必须进去把动物救出来。
  No, he's our animal.This is our responsibility.
  不,他是我们的人。这是我们的责任。
  We will go save our brother.
  我们要进去救我们的兄弟。
  Wait, take this...It'll help you see.
  等等,带上这个... 能帮你看清东西。
  Thank you. All right, let's go.
  谢谢。好的,我们冲。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zmlx/396068.html