咱们裸熊 第93期:超赞的妹子(在线收听

   One, two. One, two. One, two. W-w-w-whoa! What's going on? Dude, what are you doing?

  一,二。一,二。一,二。哇哇哇!怎么回事?老兄,你在干嘛呢?
  Sorry.
  抱歉。
  Pay attention, man. One, two.
  注意点啊。一,二。
  You guys, guess what happened just now.
  伙计们,猜猜刚发生了什么事。
  You stopped rowing. Canoe started spinning.
  你没划了。赛艇开始转圈了。
  裸熊19.jpg
  Nope. I matched this amazing girl on an online dating site. She's French! Like the kissing.
  不是啦。交友网站给我匹配了个超赞的妹子。她是法国熊!法国热吻的那个法国。
  Stop talking. We're gonna sink.
  别说了。我们要沉了。
  Oh, sorry.
  抱歉。
  One, two. All right, we're almost there, guys. One, two. One, two. W-w-w-whoa! No, no, no, no, no, no!
  一,二。好了,我们快到了。一,二。一,二。哇!不不不!
  You drown! - No! No!
  你们淹死了!- 不不!
  Yes! I can't believe this! Celine messaged me...She messaged me! Look!
  太好了!不敢相信啊!席琳发消息给我了 ...她发消息给我了!看!
  Whoa. Dude, congratulations. You finally did it, man.
  哇。老兄,恭喜啊。你终于成功了。
  Aww, shucks.
  没什么啦。
  What will you do in France?
  你要在法国干吗?
  Uh, I don't know. But it's going to be the most romantic experience of my life.
  我不知道。但这肯定会是我人生中最浪漫的体验。
  So, what'd she say?
  那她发了什么?
  Oh. She says "Hi."
  噢。她说"嗨"。
  Well, say something.
  快回点什么啊。
  Uh, uh, what do I say?
  我该说什么?
  Start with a joke.
  先说个笑话。
  I don't know any jokes.
  我不会说笑话。
  Okay, here, here, here. I got one. Why do French people eat snails?
  哎,有了有了,我有一个。为什么法国人吃蜗牛?
  Um, okay.
  好吧。
  Cause they don't like fast food.
  因为他们不喜欢快餐。
  Ha, that's a good one. Whoa! She likes it!
  这笑话真不错。哇!她喜欢!
  Man, she sounds like a cool lady. You're totally in.
  伙计,看起来她很棒。你完全沦陷了。
  Okay, okay, now what?
  好了,现在怎么办?
  Throw in some thingies.
  发点可爱的。
  Thingies?
  什么可爱的?
  Yeah, you know, the shapes and stuff. You know?
  是啊,表情符号之类的。明白吗?
  Ice bear's got this. You're welcome.
  北极熊来吧。不用谢。
  She thinks I'm cute.Whoo-hoo-hoo!
  她觉得我很可爱。哇哦哦,哇哦哦!
  Oh, we did it! You write me in Paris, okay?
  成功了!到了巴黎给我写信啊,好吗?
  I will, brother. Uh, guys, she's asking me what my job is. She's gonna hate me if I tell her that I don't really do anything.
  会的,兄弟。伙计们,她问我是做什么工作的。如果我告诉她我没工作她会讨厌我的。
  Hey, you don't tell her that, man.
  嘿,那就不要告诉她。
  Help me!
  快帮帮我!
  All right. Let me do this for you.
  好吧。我帮你回。
  Hey, hey, where are you going?French people love art.
  喂喂,你要去哪?法国人喜欢艺术。
  What? Stop! What are you doing? No, don't send it! Stop!
  什么?停下!你要干什么?不,别发!住手!
  What did I tell you? She's loving your talent. Boom!
  我怎么和你说的?她喜欢你的才华。瞧瞧!
  This is amazing. But...but what am I gonna say to her? It's, I mean...
  不可思议。但是我要和她说什么呢?就是...
  Dude. What are you worried about? You have us. We got you, bro.
  老兄。你在担心什么?你有我们。我们帮你。
  Ice bear will coach you into manhood.
  北极熊会教你成为男子汉的。
  Thank you, guys. I love you.
  谢谢你们。我爱你们。
  It's okay. You'll be all right. All right, she's calling. You got this, buddy.
  没事啦。你会搞定的。好吧,她打来了。你能行的,兄弟。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zmlx/396875.html