咱们裸熊 第95期:动作兄弟(在线收听

   What else can you tell me about yourself?

  再和我说点你自己的事吧。
  Uh, ice...ice bear sleeps in fridge.
  呃,北极熊睡在冰箱里。
  What? Who is ice bear?
  什么?谁是北极熊?
  Oh, no, he's blowing it! Grizz, where are you? !
  哦,不,他要搞砸了!棕熊,你在哪儿?!
  Got your back, man.
  我来支援你,伙计。
  Grizz, what happened to you?
  棕熊,你怎么回事?
  "Evenly distribute the mixture onto hair. Make sure to apply to the roots first." Ooh. That tingles.
  "把染剂均匀地涂抹在毛发上。确保从毛发根部染起。"哦,还有点刺痛呢。
  And I'll bleach myself again if I have to because that is what brothers do.
  而且如果有必要的话,我会再漂白的,因为兄弟就应该这么做。
  Ice bear panda bear.
  北极熊是熊猫。
  Hey, hey, hey! What up?Uh...
  嘿,嘿,嘿!怎么样?呃 ...别说我了。
  Enough about me. Tell me more about you. Like, what things do you like? Do you have a brother? How big is your family? All the good stuff.
  来谈谈你自己吧。比如,你喜欢什么、 你有兄弟吗、你的家庭大不大这些有意思的事。
  Oh, well, sure. Well, I love going to the movies. One of my guilty pleasures is watching American action films. Let me show you something. I got it online very cheap.
  哦,嗯,好的。嗯,我喜欢看电影。我最大的喜好之一就是看美国动作片。让我给你看点儿东西。我在网上买的特便宜。
  No way. I love "Action buddies." "We're closer than brothers.""We are buddies!" - "We are buddies!"
  不会吧。我超爱《动作兄弟》。"我们比兄弟还亲。""我们是伙伴!" - "我们是伙伴!"
  Let me see. I have two sisters. I'm the oldest one, so I'm always making sure that they are okay. I would do anything for my sisters.
  我自己的话。我有两个妹妹,我是大姐,所以我总是照顾她们。为了妹妹我愿意做任何事。
  Yeah, I'd bleach anything for my brothers.
  是啊,我为了兄弟漂白啥都行。
  I love your eye contact. You have the most beautiful eyes. And the eyes are the window to the heart, don't you think?
  我喜欢你的眼神。你有着世上最美的眼睛。而眼睛是心灵的窗户,你不觉得吗?
  I do think.
  我同意。
  Yeah! I have no idea what Paris looks like!
  耶!我完全不知道巴黎应该是什么样子!
  I can see that!
  我看出来了!
  I do think. I do think. - Grizz! Grizz!
  我同意。我同意。- 棕熊!棕熊!
  I'll be right back. Don't go anywhere. What is it?
  我马上回来,别走开哦。怎么了?
  I think I'm ready to continue the date.
  我觉得我准备好继续约会了。
  Sorry, panda. I'm afraid I can't do that.
  抱歉,熊猫。我恐怕我没办法接受。
  What? ! Why?
  啥?!为什么?
  I'm in love with her! She's amazing! She likes action films. I like action films. She's the oldest sister. I'm the oldest sister.
  我爱上她了!她太棒了!我就像动作片一样。我喜欢动作片。他是家里的大姐。我是你们的大哥。
  No, grizz, you can't do this. She's my date.
  不,棕熊,你不能这么做。她是我的约会对象。
  Ice bear ready for round two.
  北极熊准备好第二轮上阵。
  No, no, you're not! You can't! She's...-Panda?
  不,不,你不可以!你不能!她是...-熊猫?
  Panda, are you there?Yes!
  熊猫,你在吗?是的!
  We can't blow our cover.
  我们不能暴露身份。
  I'm going to get some water. I'll be right back.
  我要去喝点水。我会马上回来。
  No, it's my turn! She's mine! We have a real connection! Please!
  不,轮到我了!她是我的!我们是真爱!拜托!
  So, where were we? Where's the laptop?
  那么,我们说到哪儿了?电脑去哪儿了?
  Sorry about that.
  抱歉离开一会。
  Oh, hi, Celine. Uh, just give me a second.
  哦,嗨,席琳。呃,给我一会时间。
  No worries.
  不着急。
  Finally, we're alone.
  终于,就剩我们俩了。
  Weren't we always alone?
  不是一直我俩吗?
  Um, yes? I just needed some fresh air. The bathroom is designed for privacy. I can't...Is everything okay?
  呃,是的吧?我只是需要点新鲜空气。浴室就是为了隐私的而存在的。我不能...你还好吗?
  Yup, want to check out my toothbrush? Mine's the one in the cup.
  是的,想看看我的牙刷吗?我的是杯子里的那支。
  That's good. My toothbrush is blue, also.
  很好啊。我的牙刷也是蓝色的。
  Curse you, panpan!
  诅咒你,胖胖!
  I'm panpan!Huh?
  我才是胖胖!呃?
  Ice...uh, panda bear writes poetry. Mon coeurs, mon coeurs, tu me manque...
  北极... 呃,熊猫会写诗。(法语)我的心,我的心,想念你 ...
  Hi, Celine. Don't the stars look lovely?
  嗨,席琳,星星很可爱吧?
  What do you mean? Are you outside?
  什么意思,你在外面吗?
  Oh, here, let me help you.
  哦,这里,帮你看星星。
  Ahh, I see.
  啊啊,看到了。
  Uh, come on, Celine. I know where there's an even better view.
  呃,来吧,席琳。我知道哪里的风景更好。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zmlx/396878.html