咱们裸熊 第99期:更大的梦想(在线收听

   Call today. They're waiting.

  请拨打电话。它们在等你。
  Yeah! We're awesome!
  我们太棒了!
  Your acting was amazing, Grizz! So believable, and such pathos!
  你演得真棒,棕熊!那么真实,那么哀痛!
  You were beautiful, too, panpan! Such skill and professionalism. And you! Give yourself a round of applause! We're getting adopted in no time!
  你也不错呀,胖胖!很有技巧,还很专业。还有你!给自己好好鼓个掌吧!我们肯定马上就会被领养的!
  We need to start dreaming bigger. We're gonna get everything we ever wanted. Okay, bros. Let's suit up! All we got to do is wait.
  我们要有更大的梦想。我们会得到想要的一切。好了,弟兄们。咱们装备起来!只要等着就行了。
  That's strange.
  好奇怪。
  We're the last ones.
  就剩下我们了。
  Wha...? Wha...! Hey! -Grizz!
  什么...?干嘛啊...嘿!-棕熊!
  He threw us out! He thinks we're trash! He thinks we're garbage!
  他把我们扔出来了!他觉得我们是垃圾!他觉得我们是废物!
  Oof! That, I can assure you, we are not.
  唉哟!我跟你保证,咱们绝对不是。
  Grizz? Why don't people want us?
  棕熊?为什么人们都不要我们呢?
  I don't know, man. I guess people can't see how great something is, even when it's right in front of them. Brrrr...it's cold out here. Come on, guys.
  我不知道呢。可能是因为就算摆在面前,人们也发现不了它有多好吧。呃... 外面好冷啊。走吧,兄弟们。
  Hey, man, you got any of those animals from that commercial last night? The weird, goofy-looking ones?
  嘿,老兄,你这还有昨晚广告里的小动物吗?就那种长得怪怪傻傻的那种?
  I'm looking for that cat. You know, his nose was sort of running?
  我在找那只猫。就是有点流鼻涕的那个?
  Weren't those guys hilarious?
  那些家伙真是太逗了。
  He was so cute!I want the funny-looking one!
  他好可爱!我想要那个长得搞笑的!
  Can I get one of those, too? Do have more than one? Do you have any left?
  我能也来一只吗?多要几只行不行?你这里还有剩下的吗?
  We'll be okay, bros. Things may be bad, but we still have each other.
  我们会没事的。情况可能不妙,不过我们还有彼此。
  Someday I'll find you, dream woman. Aah! Dream woman! Come back!
  总有一天我会找到你的,梦中女神。啊!我的女神!别跑啊!
  Wait up, panpan! Panda, you all right?Yeah.
  等等,胖胖!胖达,你没事吧?没事。
  I can't believe it's you!
  竟然是你们!
  That's totally them, all right!Aw...
  没错,就是他们!好可爱啊...
  I was sure someone would've bought them by now!
  我以为到现在已经有人买下了!
  There they are! Oh, man, I can't believe it's them! They're so cute! Oh, gosh! It's even cuter in person! They're so cute!
  他们在这儿!哦,老天,居然是他们!他们好可爱!哦,天呐!本尊比广告里更可爱!他们太可爱了!
  Guys, guys! They love us! They love us so much, they're fighting for us!
  兄弟们!他们喜欢我们呢!他们太喜欢我们了,他们抢着要我们呢!
  I had him first!
  这个我先要了!
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zmlx/396887.html