咱们裸熊 第102期:海狮表演(在线收听

   I made a list of all the places I want to take you. I got food, sightseeing. You're going to love all of these.

  我列了一个想带你去的地方的名单。有吃的地方,看风景的地方,你都会喜欢的。
  Now arriving at embarcadero.
  本车即将到达码头。
  That's our stop. Let's go! Aww, look at them all! This is the best place to watch the sea lions.
  我们到站了。走!你看它们啊!这里是观赏海狮最好的地方了。这是我最喜欢的事之一,所以我想你也会喜欢。
  It's one of my favorite things to do, so I thought you'd like it. Do you see that? That...Sea lions not doing it for you, huh?
  你看到那个了吗?那...海狮不对你胃口,对吧?
  I can't believe you've never done this. Crossing the bridge is like a rite of passage.
  我不敢相信你从来没这么干过。穿过这座桥可算个人生大事。
  So the whole trip there and back is three miles long, and it gives us the best view of the whole city. Come on!
  整个行程来回是三英里长,而且这里是看整个城市的最好观景点。来啊!
  All right, feast your eyes on this incredible view! Are you hungry? !
  好啦,让这惊人的景致让你大饱眼福吧!你饿了吗?!
  Ice bear is bored. - Hush, hush!
  白熊有点无聊了。- 嘘,嘘!
  You know, my dad takes me here all the time on weekends. The pastries are so good! The line can be long, but it's worth it, promise.
  我爸爸总是周末带我来这里。他家的糕点超好吃!队排的有点长,但是我保证绝对值得。
  No! We are waiting in this line, and you're gonna love it.
  不!不行。我们排队等着,你会喜欢的。
  Ah, look at all these! I'll take this one, this one, two of these. What are you gonna get?
  你看这些好吃的!我要这个,还有这个,各两个。你要什么?
  What was it you wanted again, miss?
  你刚点了什么,小姐?
  Oh, nothing, actually. I changed my mind. Sorry.
  哦,不用了。我改变主意了。抱歉。
  Look at this guy. He never, ever moves. Takes a lot of discipline.
  你看这个人。他从来没有动过。非常敬业。
  Ice bear is not impressed.
  白熊觉得并不怎么样。
  Sorry. Oh, this store's cute. Want to go in here?
  对不起。这店很可爱。进去看看吗?
  Ice bear has already read these.
  白熊已经读过这些书了。
  Um, you want to look at, uh, fridges? You like those, right?
  你想看看,呃,冰箱吗?你喜欢冰箱,对吗?
  Ice bear already has fridge.
  白熊已经有冰箱了。
  How about bikes? Wheels and stuff?
  那自行车呢?带轮子之类的东西呢?
  Ice bear is his own wheels.
  白熊自己就是轮子了。
  Wait! I got it! You're gonna love this! Stay right there! Cover your eyes! Okay.
  等等!我知道了!你会喜欢这个的!在这等我!蒙上眼睛!好啦。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zmlx/396890.html