打工姐妹花第一季 第205期:取证会开始之前(在线收听) |
We'll be doing the deposition in here. 取证会将会在这里举行
Oh, wow, this is exactly how it looks on Law And Order!
哇,跟《法律与秩序》里看起来一摸一样呢
There's the tiny typewriter thing where the actress who never gets to speak sits!
还有台迷你打字机,那个无台词的女龙套就坐在这里
Leo, Leo, take my picture near the tiny typewriter.
里欧,能帮我跟打字机合个影吗
Ladies, ladies. We only have an hour. We're already behind because you were late.
女士们,我们只有一小时的时间。由于你们迟到,进度已经落后了
Sorry, we had to stop at the check-cashing place.
抱歉,我们刚去兑现支票
Yeah, and then a store to get diapers for a friend.
然后去店里帮一个朋友买尿布
There, $1,000. No fuss, and luckily, no muss.
给,1000块。顺顺利利,"无屎无病"
Max, do you have the $100 from the cupcakes?
麦克斯,开店基金的100块带了吗
Yeah. 40, 60, 80, 90, Uh, 5, 6, 7, and... 100.
带了。40... 60... 80... 90...5...6...7...还有...100,齐啦
Mr. Hutchinson, are you having reflux?
哈钦森先生,你又胃酸倒流了吗
No, I-it just became clear to me what I do for a living.
没,只是突然对我的工作感慨万千
Okay, uh, Caroline, if you're ready, I can bring them in.
卡洛琳,你准备好了,我就去带人进来
Remember, just stick to the questions and don't embellish.
记住,问一句答一句,千万别自由发挥
I prepped her last night, Leo.
里欧,我昨晚教过她了
All right, let's go, Max.
好了,麦克斯,你该走了
Actually, I want her to stay. I'm nervous, and she makes me feel better.
我想她留下来。我好紧张,她在场我比较放松
Yes, I'm her registered emotional companion.
我是她的已注册情感伴侣
Well, this is a legal proceeding, and that's a highly unusual request.
这是正经的法律程序,这样的要求是很不寻常的
But not improbable. We googled it.
也不是不允许啊,我们上网查过了
Yeah, she's allowed to have an emotional companion, as long as both attorneys agree.
她有权带着情绪伴侣出席取证会,只要双方律师同意就行
Well, I graduated top of my class at Harvard, but since you googled it, I'll try to make that happen.
虽然我这哈佛毕业的尖子生都没听过,不过既然你们都上网搜过了,那我试试吧 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dgjmh/dgjmh1/400213.html |