打工姐妹花第一季 第214期:苏菲谈论奥列格(在线收听

   It's just what about you and Oleg? He thinks you two are a couple.

  那你和奥列格算什么呀?他以为你俩是情侣呢
  A couple? No, this is crazy talk.
  情侣?不,这话也太扯了吧
  I mean, yes, we have had some hot, dirty sex in a few kitchens and toilets, and...
  没错,我们曾有过火辣淫秽的性爱,比如在厨房和厕所
  On the floor of a sandwich shop in the subway.
  在地铁站的三明治店地上
  Plus twice we did it like dogs on the hallway stairs and on every smooth surface in my apartment.
  还有两次是在走廊楼梯用狗狗式,以及在我公寓的每一平面
  But I mean, come on. I mean, that's it. I'm a lady.
  可拜托,仅此而已。我可是位淑女
  打工姐妹花第一季
  Sophie, I can't believe I'm about to say this, but for Oleg, it's not just about sex.
  苏菲,真不敢相信我会说这种话,但对奥列格来说,你们之间不只是性
  He feels things for you. I know for a fact he's buying you a special gift. Tell her, Max.
  他对你有爱意。我还知道他为你准备了份特殊的礼物。告诉她,麦克斯
  Well, he mentioned something about a fur,
  他是有提过是皮草类的啦
  and tonight when he was talking about you he did use the word "love."
  而且今晚当他说到你的时候,也的确用了"爱"这个词
  Love? Come on, don't ruin my cupcake buzz. I mean, this man has no future.
  爱?拜托,别破坏我的蛋糕雅兴。这个男人没有未来
  Of course, he does have a giant penis. But no future.
  虽然他有根"大鸟"。但没未来啊
  I mean, I've worked hard to get where I am. I need a man who has a dream and a drive.
  我辛苦打拼才获得今天的成就。我需要一个有梦想有冲劲的男人
  And I can buy a big giant penis online for $47. Really? Add to cart.
  而且电动"大鸟"在网上才卖47块钱。真的吗,马上加入购物车
  Well, then you have to tell him you're not interested in going any further.
  那你必须告诉他你没兴趣跟他走下去
  Oh, all right, don't worry. I will.
  好吧,别担心,我会的
  Yeah, I mean, I need this man in my life like I need breast implants.
  我是说,这个男人对我而言就跟隆胸一样
  Which is like... Not at all, right?
  就是...,根本没必要嘛,对吧
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dgjmh/dgjmh1/400223.html