绿箭侠第一季 第262期:对手的第二个目标(在线收听

   Anything new?

  发现什么了
  This guy's definitely got more than a subscription to "Wired."
  这个家伙绝对不止连线这么简单
  His website's protected by some very serious encryption.
  他的网站经过严格的加密保护
  Well, use that air magnet thing,you said that it could trace...
  用那个空气磁铁,你说过它可以追踪...
  Oliver! No offense. Do I tell you how to sharpen your arrows?
  奥利弗,无意冒犯,我有对你的弓箭指手画脚吗
  Spoke to my friend at the NSA. The website code matches a cyber crusader who's been on their radar.
  根据我在国安局的朋友,这个网站的编码与他们正追踪的网络十字军相符
  He hacks into fringe sites under the user name "The Savior."
  他以"救世主"的名义黑进了极端网站
  NSA believes he's a former resident of the Glades.
  国安局认为他曾是林中空地的居民
  Former? Yeah, well, a year ago,he hacked himself right off the radar.
  曾是?一年前,他把自己弄得人家蒸发
  He erased all traces of his existence.
  抹除了他的所有痕迹
  So what happened a year ago?
  一年前发生什么了
  We're back. I have with me assistant district attorney Gavin Carnahan.
  我们回来了。和我一起的是地方助理检察官加文·卡纳汉
  Now, DAs are supposed to go after bad guys.
  地方检察官的职责是逮捕坏人
  But this one can't even be bothered to bring them to trial.
  但是这个人甚至懒得带他们去审训
  Like the ones who killed my wife in a bodega.
  就像在酒店杀了我妻子的那些人
  Felicity... I'm on it.
  费莉希蒂...在查
  They said there wasn't enough evidence.
  他们说没有足够的证据
  You think the evidence would have turned up if she'd been killed in one of Starling City's nicer neighborhoods?
  你认为她在斯特林市的良好社区被杀,证据会自己出现吗
  Emma Falk. Grieving husband is Joseph Falk. What do we have on him?
  艾玛·福克,鳏夫是约瑟夫·福克,能查到什么
  Not much. 42,former city worker.
  不多。42岁,曾是市政人员
  Department of transportation,computer technician, left his job when she was killed. One year ago today.
  运输部的电脑技术员,妻子被杀后离职,就在去年的今天
  No current phone, no current address.
  没有现在的电话和住址
  Gavin, you're a lawyer. You're used to making a case. So go ahead.
  加文,你是一个律师,你习惯申辩。那么来吧
  I'm going to give you ten minutes to deliver the closing argument of your life.
  我给你十分钟的时间来发表最后的声明
  Come on. I'm trying to get a lock on his wireless signal.
  快点。正在锁定他的无线信号
  10 minutes to convince me not to blow you away.
  给你十分钟说服我不杀你
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lvjianxia/ljx1/402470.html