绿箭侠第一季 第273期:解救罗伊(在线收听

   It's happening. I'll give you 10 minutes to state your case, Roy.

  开始了。我给你10分钟叙述理由,罗伊。
  So tell us. Why do you get to live?
  告诉我们。为什么你还活着?
  I shouldn't. Just do it. Kill me.
  我不该活着的。杀了我吧。杀了我
  Just go on! Kill me!
  下手吧,杀了我
  You really don't care if you live or die?
  你不在乎你是死是活吗
  No one's going to miss me. I'm just a waste.
  没人会想我的。我就是个废物
  Then we agree on something. This world would be better off without you in it.
  那我们达成一致了。这世界没你会更好。
  We seem to have lost the feed.
  我们好像失去了信号。
  We will stay on this story and keep you up to date on any developments.
  我们会追踪此事,有任何进展将继续报道
  Let the kid go. You kill this kid, you'll never get an opportunity to change!
  放了那孩子!你杀了他,便永不得悔改的机会
  You can give him a second chance.
  你可以再给他个机会
  We're the only ones who can save this city. We can't stop now.
  只有我们能救这座城市。不能现在停止。
  We're not the same!
  我们不一样
  You've killed people for this city, so have I.
  你我都为这座城市杀了人
  What's the difference between you and me?
  咱俩有何区别
  Emma never got her second chance. You have no idea how lonely it is.
  艾玛没得到第二次机会。你不知道这有多孤单
  Joseph. Joseph! I understand being alone. But it doesn't give you the right to kill people in cold blood.
  约瑟夫。约瑟夫!我知道孤独的感受。但这不是你冷血杀人的理由。
  He deserves it. Just like the gangbangers who gunned her down, he's no different than them.
  这是他应得的!他和那些杀了她的少年犯并无两样
  And now I get to gun him down. Don't do it!
  我现在要杀了他。别这么做!
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lvjianxia/ljx1/402481.html