飞行员英语900句 第31期:紧急情况通话术语(9)(在线收听

   Traffic at our twelve o’clock, 10 miles, climbing. Should we expedite our descent to cross altitudes?

  601. 冲突飞机在我们12点钟方位,10海里处,正在上升。我们应该加速下降以穿越高度吗?
  Unable, TCAS RA.
  602. 不能,TCAS RA。
  We are clear of conflict. Request further instructions.
  603. 我们解除冲突了。请求进一步指令。
  About twenty passengers and crew members were injured during the TCAS maneuver. Request diversion and medical assistance on arrival.
  604. 大约20名旅客和机组人员在做机动时受伤,申请备降和医疗援助到场。
  We are having abnormal engine indications. Request to reduce speed to 250 knots.
  605. 我们的发动机参数显示不正常。申请调速到250节。
  Our engine parameters are unstable. Request stop climb at FL220.
  606. 我们的发动机参数不稳定。申请在高度220 时停止爬升。
  Our oil pressure reading is lower than normal. Request hold at present position.
  607. 我们滑油压力度数比正常要低。请求在当前位置等待。
  The oil temperature is higher than normal. We are monitoring other engine parameters.
  608. 我们滑油温度比正常的要高。我们正在监控其他发动机参数。
  Engine indicates high EGT at idle power setting. We need to have partial thrust in the descent. Request an early descent.
  609. 发动机显示我们的油门收到慢车时EGT较高。我们需要带部分推力下降。申请提前下降。
  We are reading high engine vibration. Request to delay takeoff.
  610. 我们的发动机读数有较高的抖振。请求延迟起飞。
  Cabin altitude is increasing abnormally. Request to level off.
  611. 客舱高度显示增加异常。请求改平飞。
  Our instruments indicate excessive high cabin altitude.
  612. 我们的仪表显示客舱高度过高。
  Our instrument indicates abnormal cabin pressure differential.
  613. 我们仪表显示不正常的客舱压差。
  Our fuel endurance is 48 minutes. We must leave the hold otherwise we will be at minimum fuel.
  614. 我们燃油续航时间是48分钟。我们必须离开等待,否则我们将出现最低燃油。
  Cockpit oxygen cylinder pressure is low. Request to return for landing.
  615. 驾驶舱氧气瓶显示低压力,申请返场着陆。
  We are holding at present position. It appears one of the over-wing exits has unlocked.
  616. 我们在原地等待。好像机翼上方的一个出口松锁。
  It seems some of the spoilers cannot be retracted. We have to re-calculate our landing distance before we start our approach, standby.
  617. 似乎一部分犹流板不能收回,我们重新计算一下着陆距离才能进近,稍等。
  We have an indication that the nose wheel did not extend properly. Request low pass for visual check.
  618. 我们仪表显示前轮没有正常放出。申请低空通场目视检查。
  We have lost our braking. We used thrust reversers to stop the aircraft. Request ground services to chock the nose wheel.
  619. 我们失去了刹车,刚才用反推来停住飞机,申请地面服务用销子挡好前轮。
  Our brakes have seized. The tyres might burst during touchdown. Request fire trucks on arrival.
  620. 我们的刹车卡死了。可能接地时轮胎会爆胎。申请消防车到场。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fxy900/402880.html