打工姐妹花第一季 第226期:推销失败(在线收听) |
Max's homemade cupcakes. Max's delicious homemade cupcakes 麦克斯自制小蛋糕。麦克斯美味自制小蛋糕
Let's move this along. Max's homemade cupcakes.
我来快进吧,麦克斯自制小蛋糕
Max. Come on. Could you at least try and have a better attitude at the crafts fair?
麦克斯。别这样,你好歹配合一下,好好推销嘛
I was doing fine until my hair got gang feather by that girl from that church of good vibes.
在那个教堂妞把老娘的头发弄上帮派羽毛前,我一直很配合啊
Hi! I'm from the Funnel Cake booth back there
您好!我是后边的荷兰网型蛋糕摊的
and your little table is sadder than watching the notebook at a funeral.
你们这可悲的小桌子比丧礼还让人悲痛
Hey Dutch girl, why don't you go stick your finger in a dyke.
喂,荷兰妞,这么爱指手画脚,不去堵水坝可惜啊
I'm sure you can find one over near the plus sized denim.
旁边的大码牛仔裤肯定有洞让你堵
Max, please. We are all business woman here.
麦克斯,放轻松,我们都是商人嘛
Yeah. Some of us wearing table cloth on their heads.
是啊,不过某些商人把桌巾戴头上呢
Just so you know they make shift tables cause we are just starting out.
我们是刚起步的小生意,所以才用简陋的移动桌子
We've only been in business eight months.
我们才开始营业八个月
Heidi, how long have we been funneling?
海蒂,我们营业多久了啊
Everyday 24-7 for the past three months.
全天候24小时,三个月无休
And we already have a booth. Yeah we do.
我们都有个摊位了。说得没错
I have to say you girls really take the fun out of funnel.
网型蛋糕,真因你们俩而无趣
Actually we put the fun in the funnel. See? You can't start "funnel" without "fun". Or fu.
错,我们是把乐趣融入其中。瞧,充满乐趣的网型蛋糕啊。乐你妈的"去"
Three months and they've already had a booth. We're behind.
我们落后人家了,她们才开业三个月呢
Max's homemade cupcakes. Take this! See? Success!
麦克斯自制小蛋糕。给我拿着!瞧,成功了
Scaring people into participating isn't success. It's Scientology.
恐吓别人来参与不叫成功,而叫科学神教。
Calling Sophie we're taking that job.
打电话给苏菲,那活儿我们接了。 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dgjmh/dgjmh1/405119.html |