打工姐妹花第一季 第228期:储物间的趣事(在线收听) |
We have to take this job, it's the next step for us, 这活儿一定要接,这是为了更上层楼
cause all we're doing these days is cleaning apartment and working at the diner.
最近这些日子我们不是打扫公寓,就只是在餐馆干活
That's not all I'm doing. I also babysit for Peach.
我还做别的呢,去帮琵琪看孩子
Oh, Peach is fine with it.
琵琪不介意呢
Why would Peach be fine with it?
为什么琵琪会不介意
Look I was gonna tell you this after the Nickelodeon high five, but that didn't happen and I got thrown.
本来我是想在儿童台式的击掌欢呼之后告诉你的,结果你不愿意跟我击个掌
Peach is the connection I used to get us the party.
我拉的关系就是琵琪啊
You called Peach without asking me and begged her for a job?
你居然擅自打电话,去求琵琪给我们找活儿
I didn't beg. I ask her if she knew anybody who could use us and she was more than happy to recommend us for her friend Constance.
我没有求她。我只是问她有没有认识会用咱们的人,她也十分乐意的把我们推荐给她朋友康斯坦斯
No way, I'm not comfortable with this.
别想,我不爽这么干
Well, sometimes you have to do things that make you uncomfortable. It's the way you grow.
有时候你就得干一些自己都不爽的事情。这就是成长
No, it's the way you get a ride home from a keger in the woods.
不,成长是去森林趴喝醉之后被人拖上车,用"鸟"送回家
Max. Max, I'm sorry, but we can't turn into those people who work and work just to pay their bill,
麦克斯。麦克斯,抱歉,但我们不能变成那些为了柴米油盐拼命工作
and don't have any time to pursue their dreams.
却没有时间追求梦想的人
You mean Americans? I'm telling Peach tomorrow we're not doing it. Now go get some milk.
你是指全美国人吗?我明天就告诉琵琪我们不干。现在去给我拿点牛奶
No problem, cause that's what waitresses do and apparently that's all we'll ever be.
没问题,因为在其位谋其政,我们这一生就只有服务生的命了
What? I have to prove the sex was not that good. Oleg, on the food?
干嘛?证明跟他的翻云覆雨很普通嘛。奥列格,居然在食物上做?
Don't say it like that. That ham was already glaced before we go there.
干嘛用这么嫌弃的语气。我们进去之前,那火腿就淋过汁了
So I am guessing you are back together?
那你们俩算是复合咯
Oh no no, the sex was not that good. Oh, it was that good.
才没有呢,都说了只如浮云。她都爽得飘飘欲仙了
I went to get Mayo, and it all happened so fast.
我进去拿蛋黄酱,一切就迅雷不及掩耳地发生了 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dgjmh/dgjmh1/405124.html |