欧美名人演讲 第78期:奥巴马柔情演绎总统业绩回顾(3)(在线收听) |
The entire world is watching, and they look to us for stability and leadership. 全世界都在关注,他们将依赖我们提供稳定和领导力。
Now, I know some of the presidential candidates have been critical of my foreign policy.
我知道某些总统候选人对我的外交政策很有意见。
I don't want to name any names. -He's talking about Donald Trump.
我不想指名道姓。-他说的是唐纳德·特朗普。
But I believe it is of the utmost importance to work alongside other world leaders.
但我相信与其他世界领导人合作至关重要。
That's why I signed the Iran nuclear deal.
这就是为什么我签署了伊朗核协议。
That's why we reopened diplomatic ties with Cuba.
这就是为什么我们重新开始与古巴的外交关系。
And that's why I negotiated the new trade deal called the Trans-Pacific Partnership, or TPP.
这就是为何我交涉了称为跨太平洋伙伴关系的新贸易协议,简称TPP。
Now, hold on there, "Prez Dispenser."
等等,总统大人(谐音)。
Are you saying you're down with TPP? -Yeah, you know me.
你是说你赞成加入TPP?-是啊,你懂我的。
Look, Jimmy, the TPP allows American businesses to sell their products both at home and abroad.
你看,吉米,TPP让美国企业有在国内外出售他们产品的机会。
The more we sell abroad, the more higher-paying jobs we provide here at home. It's that simple.
我们实行越多的对外贸易,在国内就能有越多的高薪工作,就这么简单。
So what you're saying is, this trade deal will help put everyday Americans back to...-Work, work, work, work, work, work.
所以你的意思是这个贸易协议会让美国人能重拾工作吗?-工作,工作,工作,工作,工作,工作。
He put us back to work, work, work, work, work. He put us back to...
他把我们带回到工作,工作,工作,工作,工作。他把我们带回到……
Work, work, work, work, work.
工作,工作,工作,工作,工作。
Now, Mr. President, since you're here, I got to ask, have you been watching all the election coverage this week about Donald Trump?
总统先生,既然你在这里,有一件事我不得不问你,你最近看了这周关于特朗普选举的媒体报道吗?
No, but I have been watching my new favorite show, "Orange is Not the New Black."
没有,但是我看了我最喜欢的新剧《女子监狱》(橘皮肤的特朗普不会取代黑皮肤的他)。
I'm gonna need you to Netflix and chill.
我觉得你需要放松一下。
I get it if you're a little wound up after all this time.
你过了这么久有点情绪亢奋我可以理解。
I mean, I can't imagine what it'd be like to do the same job for eight straight years.
我的意思是,我无法想象连续8年来一直做一个工作是怎样的体验。
Jimmy, you probably never will.
吉米,你可能永远也不会懂。
Does Obamacare cover burns?
奥巴马医改是否涉及语言中伤?
America's best days are still yet to come.
美国的未来会更好。
Thank you, Mr. President, for all that you've done.
谢谢总统先生,谢谢你所做的一切。
This country's on track, and that is a fact.
这个国家走上了正轨,这是一个事实。
Once you go Barack, you will never go back.
奥巴马执政,永不后退。
Thank you for leading the red, white, and the blue -And that is how we slow jam the news. -Oh, yeah.
谢谢你领导美国。-这就是以柔情即兴伴奏的形式呈现这条新闻。-哦耶。
Give it up for the President of the United States, Barack Obama! Double mic drop!
让我们为美国总统奥巴马热烈的掌声鼓励。
We'll be right back with more of "The Tonight Show!" Come on, everybody!
我们马上回来,更多精彩就在吉米晚间秀。 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/oumryj/405524.html |