打工姐妹花第一季 第231期:被困地铁(2)(在线收听) |
Attention passengers. We apologize for this delay. 乘客们请注意。我们为延误深表歉意。
There is still an obstruction on the tracks ahead.
前方铁路障碍物尚未排除
It's totally like a body. They can't get it off and what not.
这障碍物绝对是尸体。他们弄不掉还啥的。
We should be moving shortly.
列车很快就能开动
What is with this guy? He said that 20 minutes ago.
这家伙搞什么啊,这番话20分钟前都说过了
How are your cupcakes? Mine are getting a little loose.
你的小蛋糕怎么样了,我的有点化了
Still? Still not talking? Fine, Max. Now I'm not talking neither.
还这样,还不愿意说话是吗?好吧,麦克斯,那我也不说了
What is with her? She said that 20 minutes ago, too. And she just keeps talking.
她搞什么啊,这番话她20分钟前也说过了。她那嘴就是闲不下来啊
I know, right?
我知道
We probably hit the body. So it is all up in the wheeling and what not.
我们肯定是撞到人了。血肉飞溅到轮子还啥的
打工姐妹花第一季
Well, if there is what not under our wheels,
如果我们轮子下真有啥的
and I don't get these cupcakes there, I'm going to lose my babysitting job.
我就不能把小蛋糕送到目的地,我保姆的工作将不保
Are we babysitters or bakers? I was talking to him. Stay out of this.
我们是保姆还是蛋糕师啊?我在跟他说话。别多管闲事
Nina, if you two are bakers, maybe you should break up some of those cupcakes, so we all don't starve.
姑娘,如果你们俩是蛋糕师,或许你们该把小蛋糕拿出来分一分,好让我们不被饿死
No one is touching these cupcakes. Our entire future is riding on these mothers.
谁也别想碰这些蛋糕。我们的未来全靠它们了
I think I'm smelling like a, like a dead body smell.
我好像闻到了尸体的味道
Miss, you are making things so much worse in here.
小姐,你一直在让大家更恐慌
Are you telling me you don't smell that?
别告诉我你没闻到
It's like when my sister burned herself throwing firecrackers at my brother's ear.
闻起来就像我妹妹烧到自己时,把烟火扔向我弟弟耳朵那样
This train is out of service. We are approximately two blocks away from the next station.
列车停止运行。离下一站大约还有两个街区远
We're gonna have to take you on foot. Please form a single line and we will escort you to safety.
我们会带大家步行过去。请站成一排,我们会安全护送你们出去
We are gonna walk? They expect me to walk through a subway tunnel in heels?
我们要走过去。他们居然想让我穿着高跟鞋走地铁隧道?
Hey everybody, I think we know who we are gonna eat first.
各位,被困住时,要先吃谁有人选了。 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dgjmh/dgjmh1/405867.html |