职场英文口语 第124期:达成交易(1)(在线收听) |
Tom, could you let go of my hand? 汤姆,你能松开我的手吗?
Sorry, it's just I get nervous flying.
对不起,坐飞机让我感到紧张。
Well, we've landed in Marseille now so you're safe… oh, I like your passport photo.
我们现在已经到马赛了,你安全了。我喜欢你护照的照片。
Oh do you?
是吗?
I didn't know your middle name was Stanley.
我还不知道你中间的名字叫斯坦利。
After my great-great-grandfather.
随我高曾祖父的名字。
Really? Come on we need to get a taxi. Taxi! Taxi!
是吗?来吧,我们得打辆车。出租车!
Hello again. Anna and Tom are on a very important business trip to try and sign a deal to sell their plastic fruit to a company in France.
又见面了。安娜和汤姆在做一次非常重要的商务旅行,试着与法国的公司达成卖塑料水果的协议。
The company has received a better offer so Anna needs to convince them that Tip Top Trading's lemons are best.
该公司收到了更好的报价,所以安娜要说服他们Tip Top Trading的柠檬才是最好的。
Are you feeling confident Anna?
你有信心吗,安娜?
Not really.
没有。
It was OK speaking to them on the phone but seeing them face-to-face is quite scary.
电话谈话还好,但是有些害怕面对面与他们交谈。
You'll be fine. Stay calm.
你没问题的,冷静。
They'll be pleased you've taken the time to fly out and see them – but tell them you're grateful for their time and recap what you told them on the phone.
他们会很高兴你能特意飞过去面谈,但要告诉他们很感激他们能腾出时间见你,并且总结一下你在电话中说过的话。 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zcywky/406614.html |