职场英文口语 第137期:对付棘手员工(1)(在线收听) |
Hello. It's another busy day at the offices of Tip Top Trading… 你好,这又是Tip Top Trading办公室忙绿的一天。
And I said no John, not at my age, I'd rather take the bus…
然后我说,不,约翰,不是我的年龄该做的事,我宁愿坐公交。
…yeah Pete, that's great, so we'll deliver 2,000 bananas by Friday.
是的,皮特,很好,我们会在周五前送去2000个香蕉。
Let's have a beer soon… yeah… cheers mate.
让我们改天喝杯啤酒,再见,伙计。
But there are two people who are busy annoying each other…
但有两个人在闹得不可开交。
So you did what?
所以你做了什么?
You ordered the second-hand ones? !
你定了二手的?
Chillax Hannah… Anna!
冷静,汉娜。安娜!
…they're just oranges…
他们只是橙子。
…plastic lemons actually.
其实是塑料柠檬。
Anna is struggling to work with Rachel, Mr Socrates' favourite Sales Executive, who he's sent in to help out… or hinder more like!
安娜正尽力和瑞秋合作,这是苏格拉底先生最喜欢的员工,他派她来提供帮助或者更像是制造麻烦!
Look, I'm off for a cappuccino, everything will be just fine. Ciao.
我去喝杯卡布奇诺,一切都会好的,再见。
Anna, has Rachel gone out?
安娜,瑞秋走了吗?
Yes.
是的。
She's a bit of a man-eater.
她简直是食人族。
She almost ate me once.
她有一次差点吃了我。
She eats men?
她吃人?
Well, not exactly.
也不是。
I worked with her in my last job.
我上一份工作和她一起合作。 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zcywky/408402.html |