职场英文口语 第139期:对付棘手员工(3)(在线收听

   And you could say "I'm finding it very difficult to work with this person."

  你可以说“我发现很难和这个人一起工作。”
  Right. I'll try.
  好的,我试试。
  There's Paul now… Paul, could I have a word please?
  保罗来了,保罗,我能跟你说几句话吗?
  Of course, Anna. Let's go in my office.
  当然了,安娜。去我的办公室吧。
  Now, how can I help?
  我能帮你做什么?
  Err, well, it's Rachel.
  是关于瑞秋。
  Yes, amazing woman. Mr Socrates' favourite.
  是的,出色的女性,苏格拉底先生的最佳员工。
  I know… but I'm finding it difficult to work with her.
  我知道,但我发现很难和她一起工作。
  Oh why's that?
  为什么这么说?
  I'm a bit concerned that she's made a mistake and it might affect our business.
  我有点担心她做了错事,这可能会影响我们的生意。
  Golly gosh. Really? ! Why's that?
  上帝。真的吗?为什么这么说?
  Well, she's ordered second-hand oranges for our new client in France.
  她定了二手橙子给我们的法国新客户。
  That's marvellous… isn't it?
  这太棒了,不是吗?
  Well, I asked her not to.
  我让她别这么做。
  They wanted lemons… new Imperial Lemons.
  他们想要柠檬,新型皇家柠檬。
  Ah… not so marvellous. Anything else?
  并不这么好。还有什么?
  Well, speaking personally, I don't think she's pulling her weight.
  就个人来说,我认为她没有做好份内的工作。
  She doesn't seem to do any work and just keeps going out to buy cappuccinos.
  她似乎什么工作也没做,只是出去买卡布奇诺。
  Well, that's just not on.
  这太让人无法接受了。
  Look Anna, I will look into this straight away and see if I can sort this out.
  安娜,我会马上调查的,看看我能否解决。
  Thank you for bringing it to my attention.
  谢谢你提醒我。
  Now, I think you've earned a custard cream.
  我想你可以来个蛋奶奶油饼干。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zcywky/408404.html