职场英文口语 第140期:对付棘手员工(4)(在线收听

   So Anna has expressed her concerns to Paul, the boss.

  安娜对她的老板保罗说了她的担心。
  It's up to him to investigate.
  轮到他去调查了。
  As long as you have a fair reason to complain about a difficult member of staff, these are some of the phrases you could use.
  只要你有合理的理由抱怨一个棘手的员工,这些表达方式你就会用得到。
  I'm concerned that she's made a mistake that might affect the business.
  我担心她做了错事,这可能会影响生意。
  She's not pulling her weight.
  她没有尽力完成份内的工作。
  I'm finding it very difficult to work with her.
  我发现很难和她一起工作。
  I wonder how Paul is going to handle the situation?
  我好奇保罗将如何处理这个情况。
  Ah, there you are Rachel. Nice cappuccino?
  你在这儿,瑞秋。卡布奇诺不错吧?
  Could you step in to my office for a moment… I'd like a word.
  你能来我办公室一下吗……有点话要谈谈。
  Ya, sure.
  当然。
  Ooh, I wonder what that's all about.
  我想知道是什么事。
  Do you know Anna?
  你知道吗,安娜?
  Hmm, no idea.
  不知道。
  She's probably going to get a promotion and a pay rise… and a custard cream!
  她可能升职加薪了,还吃了一块蛋奶奶油饼干!
  Thanks Paul, ciao.
  谢谢,保罗,再见。
  What a great guy he is.
  他真是一个好人。
  Such a great sense of humour!
  多么好的幽默感!
  Looks like we're doing some good work Anna!
  看来我们工作做的不错,安娜!
  Wwwhat? !
  什么?!
  Oh Anna. I'm not sure Paul has really sorted out your concerns.
  安娜,我不确定保罗真的解决了你的担忧。
  But don't worry, we're here to help you out.
  但别担心,我们来帮你解决。
  See you next time on English at Work. Bye!
  下期职场英语见,再见!
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zcywky/408405.html