打工姐妹花第一季 第246期:凯洛琳收到信件(2)(在线收听) |
Well, see? This is happy news. 你们看,还是有好消息的
No, as much as I want to, I can't go. Everybody hates me.
我是想去啊,可我去不了。大家都恨我
And much worse, I have nothing to wear,
更惨的是,我没礼服穿
and if you're gonna be hated, you better look damn good.
要当过街老鼠,也要当最美的老鼠
I give up. That invitation finally broke me.
我放弃,这邀请函是压倒我的最后一根稻草
Why are you pulling down your bed?
你干嘛把床拉下来啊
Because I don't have a door to slam. Hell, I don't even have a door!
因为我没有房门可以让我甩。我连门都没有
Everything's been taken away, Max...
什么东西都没了,麦克斯
My fortune, my business career, my social life, my sweet, sweet horse.
亿万家产,工作,亲朋好友,跟我最爱的小马
Okay, take a nap. You're upset. You have a good reason to be.
你还是去睡吧,你心情不好。你有心情不好的理由
A good reason? I say she has 200, 300 good reasons.
而且不止一个哟。她有足足2、300个理由呢
I mean, read these. These are like letters to the devil.
你也来读读。这些简直是死亡催命符
打工姐妹花第一季
I'm just going to get in there and never get out. Close it up, Max. Put me in the wall.
我要上床,从此长赖不起。麦克斯,把我合上去,夹进墙吧
No, it's really hard to close it when you're in there. I've tried.
没办法,你躺在上面时合不上去。我早试过了
Look, I know it's not even remotely close to what you had before,
我知道现在跟你以前相比有着天壤之别
but we do have our cupcake business and our purple stove, and we do have $922.
可我们还有小蛋糕生意啊,还有紫色烤箱,还有922块的开店基金
And we're gonna make it. Wall me.
我们成功在望。夹,爆,我
Come on, all you need is a big, glamorous party.
你不就需要一个大派对让你崭露头角嘛
I mean, look at all the celebrities that are on the list
你看邀请名单上的名流
Martha Stewart, Justin Timberlake... Ooh, Hugh Jackman!
玛莎·斯图尔特,贾斯丁·汀布莱克,休·杰克曼!
Oh, I like to call him "Huge" Jackman, because I bet he has a big penis. Wall me.
我都喜欢叫他巨根·杰克曼,因为我猜他一定有"巨根"。夹,爆,我 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dgjmh/dgjmh1/410037.html |