绿箭侠第一季 第295期:汤米辞职(在线收听

   Hey. How we doing?

  怎么样
  In the black. Did the Hood get his man?
  不怎么样。帽衫侠找到他的人了么
  Well, we won't be having any problems with Vertigo anymore. Look, Tommy, I'm sorry.
  我们不会再因为致幻剂惹上麻烦了。汤米,我很抱歉
  I've caught up the bookkeeping and all my notes on the inventory are in there,
  我一直在记账,我记的存货的单子都在这
  along with a list of suppliers that we use.
  有我们用的供应商的清单
  Ok. I don't see why you're telling me that.
  好。我不懂你为什么要跟我说这个
  This club is important to me. But for you it's just a front.
  这个俱乐部对我很重要,但对你来说就是个幌子
  You want me to keep your secret, help you be this thing you've become,
  你想让我帮你保守秘密,帮你做你的帽衫侠
  but you refuse to see me for what I've become.
  但你却看不到我所成为的人
  I've got just a bit too much self-respect for that. I quit.
  我把这个看的有点太重了。我不干了。
  绿箭侠第一季
  Dinner. You're still doing that?
  吃饭吧。你还在弄呢
  Fyers better be careful with his bowls of water.
  法尔斯最好小心他那碗水
  When are we going to do actual training?
  我们什么时候才能实际演习
  There once was a young boy whose father dropped him off at a shaolin monastery to study Kung Fu.
  有个男孩被他爸爸放到少林寺去学功夫
  Good, a story. After a year, the boy came to visit his family.
  很好,讲上故事了。一年以后,男孩回家
  When they asked what he'd learned, the boy hung his head in shame.
  问他学到什么了的时候,男孩羞愧的低下头
  All the monks had him do was slap water in a barrel for a year.
  和尚就让他拍桶里的水整整一年
  We don't have a year. So I hope your training regimen is a bit faster.
  我们没有一年时间。所以我希望你的训练方案能快一点
  The family didn't believe him, so he showed them.
  家里都不相信他,他就演示给他们看
  He raised his hand and hit the table they were eating on. It broke in half.
  他举起手去拍他们吃饭的桌子,桌子碎成两半。
  I'm gonna be able to break a table? Better. Ok.
  我能击碎一个桌子吗?比那个还厉害。好吧。
  Draw the bow. I'll be damned. What's next? We teach you to shoot.
  拉弓。真见鬼。然后呢?我们教你射箭。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lvjianxia/ljx1/410341.html