打工姐妹花第一季 第249期:道别(在线收听

   Well, I was gonna ask what the specials were, but you know what?

  本来想问你今天有什么特餐,不过还是算了。
  Can I actually just get one of Max's homemade cupcakes?
  我能就点一个麦克斯自制小蛋糕吗
  Okay, which flavor? Surprise me.
  行啊,什么口味?给我个惊喜
  Kind of like how you surprised her with your girlfriend?
  跟你有女朋友一样让麦克斯"惊喜"吗
  Okay, I'm starting to get a vibe here, and that's why I came in,
  好吧,我知道你们的意思了,我也是为了这事而来,
  because I feel bad, the way things went down between us,
  我心有愧疚,来为我们的不欢而散
  and I came to say good-bye because I'm moving.
  画下句点,和你道别,我很快就要搬走了
  Oh, moving. To where? Manhattan.
  搬走,搬去哪里啊?曼哈顿。
  Manhattan? That hardly calls for a good-bye speech. It's over there.
  曼哈顿啊?搬去那里还道个屁别啊。离得很近好吗
  Yeah, I know, but it's a big change for me,
  但搬过去就是两个世界了
  and we're not going to be rolling in the same circles anymore, and I'm getting married... over there.
  我们将不再是一个圈子的人,我也要去那边结婚了。
  Well, at least you and your girlfriend worked it out.
  起码你跟你那女朋友修成正果了
  Actually, we broke up. This is someone I met a couple months ago.
  其实我们分手了。我是要跟几个月前认识的另一个女人结婚
  打工姐妹花第一季
  I was only watching his lips, but did they just say what I think they said?
  我刚只读他的唇了,但他刚才说的话我没看错吧?
  Well, there's your cupcake. That'll be $5. The price has gone up. Yeah, we're successful now.
  给,你要的小蛋糕,5块钱。没错,涨价了,我们现在也是成功人士了
  In fact, we may be working with Martha Stewart. Caroline knows her from, you know, before.
  我们可能要跟家政女皇合作了呢。卡洛琳以前跟她有些关系
  We're gonna talk it over with her the met gala ball at that Caroline got invited to.
  卡洛琳获邀去博物馆的年度晚会,我们会在那里跟她详谈
  Martha's on the committee. Caroline goes every year. Not a big deal.
  玛莎是委员会的人,而卡洛琳也年年出席。小事一桩啦
  My first time. Not a big deal either.
  虽然我是第一次,不过也没啥啦
  In fact, none of it's a big deal,
  说实在的,全都没什么嘛
  just two girls who are making it but who choose to stay in Brooklyn 'cause we're cool.
  不过就是两个成功在望的姑娘,因为个性帅气,所以留在布鲁克林奋斗嘛。
  That's awesome, Max. That's awesome.
  恭喜你啊,麦克斯,真心恭喜。
  It's just funny, because whenever I think of you, I think of you in this diner in that uniform.
  你知道吗,每当我想起你时,总是浮现你在这餐厅穿着制服的画面
  In a good way. You want money now?
  不是贬低你哦。你要收钱吗
  Yeah. It's business. It's not like we had a relationship or anything.
  是啊,在商言商嘛。我们又不是在一起或什么的
  In fact, you can pay Caroline. She's the money. I'm the artist.
  其实你还是付给卡洛琳吧。她管账,我管创作
  You know, I'm doing pretty well as an artist myself. I've been selling a lot of my stuff.
  我的创作生涯最近也挺一帆风顺呢。卖了不少我的作品。
  Really? We hadn't heard. And there's your cupcake.
  是吗,没听说过。你要的小蛋糕
  In case you didn't notice, that container's to go. Got it.
  放在"外带"盒子里了,懂意思吧。懂了。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dgjmh/dgjmh1/410422.html